The Official Chicago Discussion Thread

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
State Farm Life insurance dude just came over, and my mom was like come home for a second. I drop by and dude has a water bottle and some mouth swabs. I'm like :dahell:is going on?

Turns out in state farm actually swabs the client to confirm when they check "NO" as a smoker, they test that shyt. :heh: Luckily I don't smoke though, cause that shyt makes the policy cost more a month.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
State Farm Life insurance dude just came over, and my mom was like come home for a second. I drop by and dude has a water bottle and some mouth swabs. I'm like :dahell:is going on?

Turns out in state farm actually swabs the client to confirm when they check "NO" as a smoker, they test that shyt. :heh: Luckily I don't smoke though, cause that shyt makes the policy cost more a month.
:dahell:

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace

Crazy part is if you TELL them it's cheaper then them finding out.

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
Comcast just sent me the new modem i put an order in for. Remember folks, all comcast users get a free internet speed boost. You just have to go to your comcast email and fill out the form.

Was already on that 50 mbps next level shyt..about to be 100 in this mufukka. Best part is that black folk in the wild 100s don't be about that tech life....so I straight feast on these connection lines, using up all the juice :shaq:

Downloading big ass GB files in mins
:wow:

What Part of the 100s u from..

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

man my job charges a sur-charge on your medical insurance if you're a smoker. and you can't lie about it, cuz they make you go to a lab every year and do bloodwork to confirm it. that smoking surcharge is damn near $2000 annually, so I DEFINITELY go and do that lab test so I don't have to pay it. If you don't do the bloodwork, they will automatically assess it to you.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man my job charges a sur-charge on your medical insurance if you're a smoker. and you can't lie about it, cuz they make you go to a lab every year and do bloodwork to confirm it. that smoking surcharge is damn near $2000 annually, so I DEFINITELY go and do that lab test so I don't have to pay it. If you don't do the bloodwork, they will automatically assess it to you.
So u get tested once?? Then can keep smoking the rest of the year?

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
When ya neighbors have a cook out and you weren't prepared for all this noise and people near your garage.

yWtJD_i-lQnERx8p3kg3YQWglJaeNEq7e5Cjw1k6Xt4dD3-9MC5Nln8pkAHK2kqfVc85Re0K_gY4USInj1a-dlFkeHKnsoks1RcYk5i_fzCNrVnZnJLZskr4Gstd2SFOSbeXYw4v-WHMpw=w460-h360-nc