The Official Chicago Discussion Thread

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Lil bro's roommate is leaving school cause he about to get this job at a power plant making 100k a year. Not surprised though cause he came from a family with money, was always giving my lil bro cool shyt as gifts.

I'm telling him, now is the time you learn one of the most important tools in life, networking.

:shaq:

is the 100k dropout cat who's getting a job handed to him black?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
So u get tested once?? Then can keep smoking the rest of the year?

last year was the first time I got tested, but yeah they test you for tobacco. but this year I gotta go back again to test again for tobacco. so I dont know how long cigarettes stay in your system, but if they're gonna keep testing you, is it really worth like an extra $1500 to smoke cigarettes to have medical insurance????

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I just went to the Mcdonalds on 95th and Providence, right next to Ashland where its next to the Burger King and Taco Bell.

Everything on point.
:ohlawd:

The fries ain't overcooked or hard as hell....

The mcrib not too messy but nice amount of sauce. Everything correctly in the bag and not missing.

This BBQ rat sandwich got me like

giphy.gif

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just went to the Mcdonalds on 95th and Providence, right next to Ashland where its next to the Burger King and Taco Bell.

Everything on point.
:ohlawd:

The fries ain't overcooked or hard as hell....

The mcrib not too messy but nice amount of sauce. Everything correctly in the bag and not missing.

This BBQ rat sandwich got me like

giphy.gif
:ufdup:

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
:mjcry: I miss the shyt out of Chicago. Hopping on the red line getting home within 25-35mins :ohlawd:

Miss Uptown :to:

Miss being able to go see free comedy shows or cheap D.I.Y. shows :to:

Miss going to all the bars, just to stagger home drunk and flop on the futon :to:

Now I might settle for this spot over in Blue Island (back home with dad and shyt isn't working out) for the next 6 months as I build my credit back up.

The South Burbs just ain't the wave for me anymore.

But I'll be back:blessed: wanna spend at least two years in the Chi before transplanting to the West Coast. I need to build something here for the young, black and local artistic people first.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjcry: I miss the shyt out of Chicago. Hopping on the red line getting home within 25-35mins :ohlawd:

Miss Uptown :to:

Miss being able to go see free comedy shows or cheap D.I.Y. shows :to:

Miss going to all the bars, just to stagger home drunk and flop on the futon :to:

Now I might settle for this spot over in Blue Island (back home with dad and shyt isn't working out) for the next 6 months as I build my credit back up.

The South Burbs just ain't the wave for me anymore.

But I'll be back:blessed: wanna spend at least two years in the Chi before transplanting to the West Coast. I need to build something here for the young, black and local artistic people first.
What burbs you stay now?