The Official Charlotte, NC Discussion Thread

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
This is my 1st time posting in here. I stay on the Northside, 5-8mins from University City. I was at the protest last night at the apartment where the initial shooting happened, when the protest was in it's early stages. Judging from the early protest I had Nooooooo ideal it was gonna turn into what we've been seeing all day. Folks in this city are fed up.

:ufdup: Gotcha.

:why: All y'all nikkas is camped right around me where my home is.@Morose Zeitgeist we gotta recruit some women so we can do a meet up. Carolina gang too damn deep for us not to.

charknicks

All Star
Daps
This whole thing is crazy. I used to live at a apartment complex that was up the street from where this thing happened. (Its been knocked down now for student housing, right across the street from the main UNC Charlotte enterance), and now live 10 mins from the whole thing (still in University area).

The protests uptown last night were so unnecessary and people are going way too far, breaking things all over Uptown. The Omni got jacked up, Time Warner Cable arena teamstore got messed up, Epicentre got jacked up. Its crazy up here. People going way too far, but I understand cause we are so frustrated. This police brutality has to stop, and the fact that CMPD refuses to release the video makes it even worse.

So many conflicting stories, and they can just shut this down with the video, but dont want to. Point blank though, this stuff just has to stop.

semtex

:)
Daps
I used to live at a apartment complex that was up the street from where this thing happened. (Its been knocked down now for student housing, right across the street from the main UNC Charlotte enterance), and now live 10 mins from the whole thing
:krs: that place looked creepy as fukk

charknicks

All Star
Daps
:krs: that place looked creepy as fukk

Lol. It wasnt the best, but it wasnt bad at all. 2 bedroom for $650, and right out of school. Was there for about 6 years. I was close to work, and I had a roommate that I went to college with to split cost. It got knocked down to build a complex with more apartments and they can gouge students whose parents are paying for it anyway.

semtex

:)
Daps
Lol. It wasnt the best, but it wasnt bad at all. 2 bedroom for $650, and right out of school. Was there for about 6 years. I was close to work, and I had a roommate that I went to college with to split cost. It got knocked down to build a complex with more apartments and they can gouge students whose parents are paying for it anyway.
Yeah I seen it. Campus is like a diff world now and I only been gone 2 years