The Official Charlotte, NC Discussion Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Old Concord Road shut down, another officer-involved shooting. Just got back from the gym in the area, surprised the racist middle-aged crossfitters weren't talking about this in the locker room, they usually get the jump on everyone else.

WHOA!!!! WTF?:ohhh:

Henry Orbit

Wave Gods
Daps
Reppin
The Old North State
Damn are you serious? Didnt know it was like that. I know they got my BDay so between them and Suite, every year they call me for the Birthday party thing. Last time I went there was like last year for that.... I skipped out this year.

I mainly go to the Epicenter for the environment or Vault. The clubs are extra but you can catch a lot of chicks just in passing or on that top floor when thats lit..... All for free
I mean that's what he told me, and I never really messed with Whisky River like that. I'm sure it should be straight for your bday though if they do that and call you every year

Yeah, I like going to Rooftop also just to people watch

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I mean that's what he told me, and I never really messed with Whisky River like that. I'm sure it should be straight for your bday though if they do that and call you every year

Yeah, I like going to Rooftop also just to people watch

Yea I mainly do it for the Birthday shyt since its a night I can get all my peeps that want to go out to come in for free. Like your guest are free and I think the drink specials are low or free as well... Cant recall, since I dont drink they stay giving me free Coca Cola or something (was gonna say free Coke but didnt want that misconstrued):mjlol:

Henry Orbit

Wave Gods
Daps
Reppin
The Old North State
Yea I mainly do it for the Birthday shyt since its a night I can get all my peeps that want to go out to come in for free. Like your guest are free and I think the drink specials are low or free as well... Cant recall, since I dont drink they stay giving me free Coca Cola or something (was gonna say free Coke but didnt want that misconstrued):mjlol:
:russ:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
This is my 1st time posting in here. I stay on the Northside, 5-8mins from University City. I was at the protest last night at the apartment where the initial shooting happened, when the protest was in it's early stages. Judging from the early protest I had Nooooooo ideal it was gonna turn into what we've been seeing all day. Folks in this city are fed up.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
This is my 1st time posting in here. I stay on the Northside, 5-8mins from University City. I was at the protest last night at the apartment where the initial shooting happened, when the protest was in it's early stages. Judging from the early protest I had Nooooooo ideal it was gonna turn into what we've been seeing all day. Folks in this city are fed up.

:rudy: don't nobody care nikka, you was prolly up there just trying to meet hoes.

:pachaha:I'm just fukking with you breh

But on the real :salute:. nikkas getting buck and taking action. They fed up, and now the city of CLT gone have to face the ugliness they produced. That's actually not too far from my spot, a nikka might have to get his boots dirty :lupe: