Daps
Reppin
qc NC

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I never been to blu but always hearing about it...whts the dress code? my grown man attire game is soooo ass :snoop:

Niiiiiiiiiiicccccccccccaaaaaaaaaaa:aicmon:

That was last NIGHT:heh:

LOL

I aint find out till pretty much last minute myself though... couldnt make it and was hoping someone from here would go:pachaha:

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
Niiiiiiiiiiicccccccccccaaaaaaaaaaa
That was last NIGHT:heh:

LOL

I aint find out till pretty much last minute myself though... couldnt make it and was hoping someone from here would go:pachaha:
dam lolol...my bad ...just seen guy torry foolin on news 14 and promoting his show this weekend at some place called goodnights so I go online to cop a ticket and the shts in Raleigh :snoop:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
dam lolol...my bad ...just seen guy torry foolin on news 14 and promoting his show this weekend at some place called goodnights so I go online to cop a ticket and the shts in Raleigh :snoop:

Come to the Breakin Convention in 2 weeks breh

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I got family in Gastonia. If I could start life over again, I think I'd set up shop in NC around Charlotte or the Triangle.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Brehs we got another problem:francis:

Kandy Bar in Charlotte Apparently Doesn't Want Black Patrons. Sigh.

Kandy Bar in Epicenter not allowing blacks in the club.

It's crazy how just past Weds I was in the Epicenter peeping it out and thinking "wow I'm going to go there one day", even propped them up in a IG post.

But then saw this video on FB, the cousins of a guy I went to college with wasn't allowed to go in with her and her friends. And she's a banker not a ratchet hood chick.

Said she was told "you have to have a membership." She asked some white girls do they have membership & they told her Na and got in the club later.

My boys cousin then stuck around to watch and she saw the same, they turned some black dudes away but let whites in, she filmed it and put in FB.

Man this is sad it's 2016

But fukk KANDY BAR.

I thought every club/bar in Charlotte learned they lesson from BUTTERS.... smh:stopitslime:

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City

Old Concord Road shut down, another officer-involved shooting. Just got back from the gym in the area, surprised the racist middle-aged crossfitters weren't talking about this in the locker room, they usually get the jump on everyone else.

Last edited:

Henry Orbit

Wave Gods
Daps
Reppin
The Old North State
Brehs we got another problem:francis:

Kandy Bar in Charlotte Apparently Doesn't Want Black Patrons. Sigh.

Kandy Bar in Epicenter not allowing blacks in the club.

It's crazy how just past Weds I was in the Epicenter peeping it out and thinking "wow I'm going to go there one day", even propped them up in a IG post.

But then saw this video on FB, the cousins of a guy I went to college with wasn't allowed to go in with her and her friends. And she's a banker not a ratchet hood chick.

Said she was told "you have to have a membership." She asked some white girls do they have membership & they told her Na and got in the club later.

My boys cousin then stuck around to watch and she saw the same, they turned some black dudes away but let whites in, she filmed it and put in FB.

Man this is sad it's 2016

But fukk KANDY BAR.

I thought every club/bar in Charlotte learned they lesson from BUTTERS.... smh:stopitslime:
They actually let me in that bar before :skip:

Usually I roll solo, so if I go in places like that (especially at the Epicentre) I always wait until the line dies down or try to act like I'm with the group white girls in front of me to avoid that type of bullshyt

One of my boys use to be a bouncer over at Whisky River, he quit cause they deliberately told them to only let a certain number of black folks in on some nights

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
They actually let me in that bar before :skip:

Usually I roll solo, so if I go in places like that (especially at the Epicentre) I always wait until the line dies down or try to act like I'm with the group white girls in front of me to avoid that type of bullshyt

One of my boys use to be a bouncer over at Whisky River, he quit cause they deliberately told them to only let a certain number of black folks in on some nights

Damn are you serious? Didnt know it was like that. I know they got my BDay so between them and Suite, every year they call me for the Birthday party thing. Last time I went there was like last year for that.... I skipped out this year.

I mainly go to the Epicenter for the environment or Vault. The clubs are extra but you can catch a lot of chicks just in passing or on that top floor when thats lit..... All for free