The Official Charlotte, NC Discussion Thread

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Yo?? When did this AK shyt happen though? This the 1st time I've heard of that?

Is this in relation to the alleged 40 person brawl in the Epicenter?

I was at a bar with these chicks watching the Warriors game.... had just left the Epicenter prior from my boys. But this white bartender chick said someone told her that but I aint hear that from my G'z (cuz they wouldve text that shyt to me) so I just dismissed it

I didn't hear anything about this and I know that shyt would've been all over the news especially with how stout police were Uptown. shyt, I was able to get out over on Billy Graham to hit up Cameo to see T.I. and them. nikkas was starting to get stupid over there until police showed up.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
South End is pretty much right there on the edge of Uptown, once you cross over I-277. I might have to hit up the fam about this, them nikkas like to gas up shyt but Stevie look like the type of nikka to say some stupid shyt. He should know better with him being from Buffalo NY.. Them dudes get retarded with that violent shyt.

Speaking of GAS UP.... yall know the only gas station in Uptown caught on fire Fri? LMAO!!!!

The one off Graham, before I got my parking pass, I used to stop there every morning to break change to pay for parking! :lolbron:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Speaking of GAS UP.... yall know the only gas station in Uptown caught on fire Fri? LMAO!!!!

The one off Graham, before I got my parking pass, I used to stop there every morning to break change to pay for parking! :lolbron:

You talking about the one across from that Subway? Close to that Salvation Army shelter?

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
South End is pretty much right there on the edge of Uptown, once you cross over I-277. I might have to hit up the fam about this, them nikkas like to gas up shyt but Stevie look like the type of nikka to say some stupid shyt. He should know better with him being from Buffalo NY.. Them dudes get retarded with that violent shyt.

I know where South End is breh. The shyt I'm talking about happened on Caldwell

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At Empire.

Stevie talking that shyt and got mobbed, then one of them boys tried to take him and that broad out with a AK. He shouldn't have been calling Charlotte nikkas "bamas" and shyt.. That's a definite no no especially when it's coming from NY nikkas.

:ohhh:

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
Epicenter was solid on Saturday afternoon. My expectations were low, but I was pleasantly surprised.

Still not big on CIAA anymore, but I can see the appeal.

Daps
There's a Black-owned pharmacy on Monroe Rd.

Premier Pharmacy and Wellness Center

tumblr_o21p0bhVW41u98a6go1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o21p0bhVW41u98a6go2_1280.jpg

tumblr_o21p0bhVW41u98a6go3_1280.jpg

tumblr_o21p0bhVW41u98a6go4_1280.jpg

tumblr_o21p0bhVW41u98a6go5_1280.jpg

tumblr_o21p0bhVW41u98a6go6_1280.jpg

tumblr_o21p0bhVW41u98a6go7_1280.jpg

tumblr_o21p0bhVW41u98a6go8_1280.jpg

tumblr_o21p0bhVW41u98a6go9_1280.jpg

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Mimi Faust And Stevie J Escape Club Shooting With Minor Injuries
Love and Hip Hop: Atlanta stars Stevie J and Mimi Faust are reportedly lucky to be alive today, following a massive shooting in downtown Charlotte. According to Mediafakeout.com, Stevie J may possibly have gotten into a confrontation that led to the shooting, which Charlotte media reports involved at least one AK-47 and several dozen automatic gunshots.
Mimi Faust and Stevie J were at the annual CIAA Basketball Tournament in Charlotte this past weekend at the city’s Club Empire late Saturday night. According to an eyewitness,

”Stevie got into it with someone in the club and they had a lot of friends. Before you know it, a bunch of people jumped Stevie and Mimi.”

Apparently Stevie J and Mimi Faust managed to leave the fight without getting hit, suffering only minor injuries. However, the goons that they were fighting weren’t done. Allegedly they were followed and at least one of people from the altercation opened fire with a machine gun on the hotel and the van the pair had been driving in.

According two police three people were arrested in connection to the shooting.

Stevie J. and Mimi Faust Involved in Hotel Shooting: Report

Love & Hip Hop Atlantastars Stevie J. and Mimi Faust are making huge headlines this morning — and not for their usual dramatic TV show antics. According to reports, the former couple was allegedly involved in a hotel shooting!

Sources tell notorious gossip site Mediafakeoutit all started when the duo made an appearance at Charlotte’s Empire Club on February 28 to celebrate the CIAA Tournament. That’s when insiders claimed “a bunch of people jumped Stevie and Mimi,” who were able to escape the melee. However, the violent incident didn’t end there.

When they drove to their hotel, the Hyatt Place, the same people who allegedly fought with the reality stars at the first venue reportedly opened fire on the building.

NEWS: Stevie J. and Nick Cannon Nearly Come to Blows Over Mariah Carey?!

Though it’s not certain if this story is true, one thing is definitely certain: three men were arrested for shooting up two vehicles and the Hyatt Place hotel lobby.

Screen-Shot-2015-06-23-at-10.58.39-AM-750x522.png

Credit: VH1
WBTV News in Charlotte reported the men had fired between 40-50 shots into the cars and lobby door with an AK-47. Investigators don’t believe it was a random act of violence.

Witness Gary Contes said, “Glass was shot out of four window panes and the concierge had little bullet markers all over the floor.”

NEWS: Toya Wright’s Brothers Connected to 2014 Bank Robbery

“It looks like a truck that was driving around in Iraq,” he added.

Howard Wright, Kevin Thompson, and Dereke Bolton were arrested and charged with three counts of shooting into an occupied dwelling and discharging a firearm in city limits. The other two men are charged with carrying a concealed weapon.

There’s been no definite connection so far to the Atlanta cast members, who have yet to confirm or deny whether they were involved in the horrific incident.

Oh shyt! LMAO