newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
1396111986-news_feature1-1_08.jpg

:bryan:

yo....what the hell ?? :dahell:

All these precious thots prancing around me out here tonight and I can't even......:mjcry:

This is the devil's weekend :ohlawd:

Damn already huh ... :francis: .... Bad planning on my part. :snoop:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.

At Empire.

Stevie talking that shyt and got mobbed, then one of them boys tried to take him and that broad out with a AK. He shouldn't have been calling Charlotte nikkas "bamas" and shyt.. That's a definite no no especially when it's coming from NY nikkas.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
At Empire.

Stevie talking that shyt and got mobbed, then one of them boys tried to take him and that broad out with a AK. He shouldn't have been calling Charlotte nikkas "bamas" and shyt.. That's a definite no no especially when it's coming from NY nikkas.
:why: He tried to clown brothers in their OWN city????

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:why: He tried to clown brothers in their OWN city????

I love my NY/NJ fam but I've seen a quite a few dudes (especially when I was younger) come down here and try to clown on us about "being slow" and shyt.

:what:........ It never ended well.

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
At Empire.

Stop flexing breh. The nikka who shot up uptown with the AK wasn't even from Charlotte. Them nikkas was from out of town too

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Stop flexing breh. The nikka who shot up uptown with the AK wasn't even from Charlotte. Them nikkas was from out of town too

Who flexing nikka?

My fam were up there at South End when that dumb nikka was talking shyt about "these bamas" this and that when them nikkas was arguing. Fact of the matter is you don't say that type of shyt HERE.. If then nikkas were out of town, they might've been down south nikkas as well.

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Who flexing nikka?

My fam were up there at South End when that dumb nikka was talking shyt about "these bamas" this and that when them nikkas was arguing. Fact of the matter is you don't say that type of shyt HERE.. If then nikkas were out of town, they might've been down south nikkas as well.

Don't know about no shyt that happened in South End. I'm talking about the shyt in Uptown with the dudes shooting the AK. That shyt happened right outside the hotel where my homegirl work. And Stevie J a bama his damn self. If you talk shyt to the wrong nikka anywhere you'll get dragged. The whole world knows he don't got no hands after getting his ass whooped by Scrappy on TV

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yea.... really.... if you from out of town... you cant just come to another city... with only the few of you and talk shyt to locals

shyt is never smart. I dont know what Up North cats act like they cant be touched.

Even if they do got some nice hands.... they cant handle waves

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yo?? When did this AK shyt happen though? This the 1st time I've heard of that?

Is this in relation to the alleged 40 person brawl in the Epicenter?

I was at a bar with these chicks watching the Warriors game.... had just left the Epicenter prior from my boys. But this white bartender chick said someone told her that but I aint hear that from my G'z (cuz they wouldve text that shyt to me) so I just dismissed it

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Don't know about no shyt that happened in South End. I'm talking about the shyt in Uptown with the dudes shooting the AK. That shyt happened right outside the hotel where my homegirl work. And Stevie J a bama his damn self. If you talk shyt to the wrong nikka anywhere you'll get dragged. The whole world knows he don't got no hands after getting his ass whooped by Scrappy on TV

South End is pretty much right there on the edge of Uptown, once you cross over I-277. I might have to hit up the fam about this, them nikkas like to gas up shyt but Stevie look like the type of nikka to say some stupid shyt. He should know better with him being from Buffalo NY.. Them dudes get retarded with that violent shyt.