Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
What do you have a taste for (pause) and what is your money situation looking like (sorry about prying) also, what kinda vibe you looking for?

Lunch more casual, but for dinner whatever is the trendiest, nicest restaurant Charlotte has right now is what I'm lookin for. First time I'm seein my breh in a minute so looking to have a good time, eat/drink good, if it costs a little so be it

Henry Orbit

Wave Gods
Daps
Reppin
The Old North State
Lunch more casual, but for dinner whatever is the trendiest, nicest restaurant Charlotte has right now is what I'm lookin for. First time I'm seein my breh in a minute so looking to have a good time, eat/drink good, if it costs a little so be it
Trendy? I guess The Cowfish would be a good spot

Edit: I see they got that in Atlanta too :patrice:

Henry Orbit

Wave Gods
Daps
Reppin
The Old North State
I don't really go out to restaurants like that, but if you're gonna spend some money, Chima Brazilian Steakhouse downtown ... Some of these other guys probably will have better suggestions

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Never heard of Cowfish :yeshrug:

You been there?

Cowfish was cool. The 45 minute wait kinda put a bad taste in my mouth but the food is pretty good. When I was up there and my folks from the crib swang thru I used to take them to this spot called Stache House in the South End. Decent spot and it was up but wasn't OD crowded like Cowfish

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Midnight Diner for lunch or the late late food spot.

If you're Uptown, Aria, Blu, Mert's Soul food spot.

Chima Brazilian Steakhouse or Brazz Carvery & Brazilian Steakhouse

Thinking....