The Official Charlotte, NC Discussion Thread

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
It's being built in Midtown but hasn't been completed yet

Definitely would recommend Aria especially since it's right across the street from the Epicenter. I've always had a good dining experience there. Fahrenheit is nice as well.

Cowfish...someone mentioned it before, good food but they're a bit sluggish with service..nearly got into it with one of the waiters when he got snippy with me about the delay.

Basil and Chima are good spots as well...Depending on what time you hit up the Midnight Diner, it could be packed especially on the weekends where them drunk cacs be floating over from uptown cabaret getting ridiculous.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Definitely would recommend Aria especially since it's right across the street from the Epicenter. I've always had a good dining experience there. Fahrenheit is nice as well.

Cowfish...someone mentioned it before, good food but they're a bit sluggish with service..nearly got into it with one of the waiters when he got snippy with me about the delay.

Basil and Chima are good spots as well...Depending on what time you hit up the Midnight Diner, it could be packed especially on the weekends where them drunk cacs be floating over from uptown cabaret getting ridiculous.

We probably goin to dinner after my boy hits the Hornets game. Is Aria near TW Arena?

Tobias

i'm afraid i just blue myself
Daps
Reppin
UNC, NYG, MCFC, Charlotte Hornets, Atlanta Braves
@AVXL you're doing it wrong if you dont go to farenheit for dinner

really good food (pretty pricey) but best view in charlotte. rooftop restaurant with an enormous outside area that you can have a drink at and overlook the city. weather is going to be beautiful tonight too

lunch kinda depends. tons of place uptown charlotte. brazwell's is a pretty good local bar in montford that has good food. whoever mentioned midnite diner is on point too.

farenheit is the move for dinner but lunch more depends on what kind of food you're looking for

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
when I fly into charlotte I'm always like :damn:

it looks like someone built a handful of skyscrapers in the middle of a forest

y'all downtown is fun but the hood was not. nobody has good weed :wtf:

Birmingham with bigger buildings = charlotte

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
duckworth's is a local chain but it's pretty good

how'd you like Fahrenheit?

Fahrenheit was very cool & it wasn't too crowded. We weren't outside but we saw the fire pit...we were sitting right by the kitchen. Patrick Ewing was in there last night too so that was cool. Only thing was that I wish Fahrenheit could enforce a stricter dress code, we had people in sweat pants coming in there & bumpkins in jean shorts running around. It's a really nice restaurant & it feels like it should be more exclusive to be there, but it was just a weird mix of people dressed really nice & then people who looked like they should've been at a sports bar. Also menu was just ok, drink menu was limited, no dessert menu. It would've been nice if they started us off with bread/dinner rolls, but overall it was a dope concept for a restaurant

Next time I'm here I'm definitely coming back, thanks for putting me on :salute:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Fahrenheit was very cool & it wasn't too crowded. We weren't outside but we saw the fire pit...we were sitting right by the kitchen. Patrick Ewing was in there last night too so that was cool. Only thing was that I wish Fahrenheit could enforce a stricter dress code, we had people in sweat pants coming in there & bumpkins in jean shorts running around. It's a really nice restaurant & it feels like it should be more exclusive to be there, but it was just a weird mix of people dressed really nice & then people who looked like they should've been at a sports bar. Also menu was just ok, drink menu was limited, no dessert menu. It would've been nice if they started us off with bread/dinner rolls, but overall it was a dope concept for a restaurant

Next time I'm here I'm definitely coming back, thanks for putting me on :salute:

them cats in sweats were millionaires..... via Crack rock or wicked jumpshots:manny:

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
them cats in sweats were millionaires..... via Crack rock or wicked jumpshots:manny:

:mjlol: but nah :francis:

If you gonna do sweats at least be fly with the shyt, you got dyke bytches rockin dusty J's & extra smedium sweat pants in an exclusive environment. That shyt aint wavy :scust:

Charlotte is a beautiful city but the few times I've been here it's always a surplus of dusty ass country nikkaz around here...CIAA weekend the last time I went was :dwillhuh: it was brehs rockin dikkies & Coogi like that shyt was still fly on every corner off Tryon St

Daps
:mjlol: but nah :francis:

If you gonna do sweats at least be fly with the shyt, you got dyke bytches rockin dusty J's & extra smedium sweat pants in an exclusive environment. That shyt aint wavy :scust:

Charlotte is a beautiful city but the few times I've been here it's always a surplus of dusty ass country nikkaz around here...CIAA weekend the last time I went was :dwillhuh: it was brehs rockin dikkies & Coogi like that shyt was still fly on every corner off Tryon St

CIAA is a bad representation of the people that actually live here because so many out-of-towners come in. Charlotte isn't really more or less fashionable than any other area.

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
CIAA is a bad representation of the people that actually live here because so many out-of-towners come in. Charlotte isn't really more or less fashionable than any other area.

Charlotte is easily the most fashionable in NC, but that's about as far as I'd take it. Still a really cool city, downtown Charlotte is always nice to hang out at

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Birmingham with bigger buildings = charlotte

Charlotte is still mostly suburban sprawl, but it has the largest urban core in the state due to the size of its downtown and downtown fringes. But with that said its urban core is still comparatively small when you consider cities half Charlotte's size have a much larger urban core (e.g. Washington, DC).

Cow fish kept closing because it was making people sick

If that shyt happened in Raleigh, folks would riot. :heh: When I touch down in Raleigh, everytime I go there it's packed ...