The Official Charlotte, NC Discussion Thread

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
na.... fukk that freelance shyt.... I tried it and its hard.... people arent educated with what we do. Niccas have the nerve to look down on price of $300-$500 for a logo!

That shyt is cheap comparison to companies... but everyone trynna negotiate that low low.

fukk it.... I'd rather work for a company

Yea My sis is in this field and we as a people (black folk) don't value the worth of graphic design or digital film work. nikkas always want the hook up, discount or want it for the love. However, freelance work on the side is never a bad idea just don't bank on it.

As far as CIAA goes.... gotta see how the rest of the week plays out. One you coli nikkas need to hit ya boy with that plug tho....

Anyone read this? Yes, your leaving Charlotte to avoid black people during CIAA is racist
All-Star Game and CIAA next year gonna have some people like :lupe:

Also, seeing people on Facebook mad as hell this morning because city council passed that non-discrimination ordinance where transgenders can use which bathroom with the sex they identify with

Old folk @my job pissed as hell about that bathroom shyt. Demonic times brehs...

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Anyone read this? Yes, your leaving Charlotte to avoid black people during CIAA is racist
All-Star Game and CIAA next year gonna have some people like :lupe:

Also, seeing people on Facebook mad as hell this morning because city council passed that non-discrimination ordinance where transgenders can use which bathroom with the sex they identify with
fukk that. There has been at least 1 shooting at a CIAA party every year I've been down here. Avoiding that shyt is not racist, it's safe

Leaving the whole city is extreme but there is all the traffic and general crowding too. I wouldn't fukk with it if I didn't have to.

As far as that bathroom shyt... I was surprised. In NYC there have been unisex bathrooms for the longest. Wat difference does it make. Do people have male/female bathrooms in their house too? Are people letting their kids go to the bathrooms in public places unattended? shyt's stupid.

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
YO!!!!:gladbron:

Any of yall fukking with the Meth, Red, and KMurray show this Thurs? My homey just reminded me as I had already forgotten about it, tickets like $50.

I think I'm gonna go off the strength that Red was my Fav rapper as a teen, Meth is Meth... I mean WU TANG BABY, and K Murray used to be that nicca and got some classics. :whew:

Henry Orbit

Wave Gods
Daps
Reppin
The Old North State
not surprised just look at our mayor....
1396111986-news_feature1-1_08.jpg

:bryan:

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
YO!!!!:gladbron:

Any of yall fukking with the Meth, Red, and KMurray show this Thurs? My homey just reminded me as I had already forgotten about it, tickets like $50.

I think I'm gonna go off the strength that Red was my Fav rapper as a teen, Meth is Meth... I mean WU TANG BABY, and K Murray used to be that nicca and got some classics. :whew:
is it at amos? I think I had a flyer for this

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
fukk that. There has been at least 1 shooting at a CIAA party every year I've been down here. Avoiding that shyt is not racist, it's safe

Leaving the whole city is extreme but there is all the traffic and general crowding too. I wouldn't fukk with it if I didn't have to.

As far as that bathroom shyt... I was surprised. In NYC there have been unisex bathrooms for the longest. Wat difference does it make. Do people have male/female bathrooms in their house too? Are people letting their kids go to the bathrooms in public places unattended? shyt's stupid.

CIAA been jumped the shark. That shyt is pretty ratchet now. And it's not the people who come into town for it either, it's mostly the locals and nikkas from cities close by that come thru and act up. I was up there last year and Trade St right outside of the uptown loop looked like a Crown Vic on 24's car show. And a lot of the nikkas with sense who do come don't really spend money. I can't think of the name but I hit up that brunch spot down there by the old settlers cemetery in uptown last year during CIAA and had to wait like an hour plus to get seated. Group of like 6 dudes was waiting behind me and when they got seated next to me at the bar and only 2 of them fools bought a drink. The rest was drinking water or nothing at all, them nikkas didn't even look at the food menu. Like damn breh, buy some chicks some mimosas at least. They was just in there to be seen, not to actually drop a check. And that's what we tend to do a lot at events like this. Service industry folks hate shyt like that. The bartender was even talking shyt about them right in front of them to the one loley white patron who was on the other side of me, opposite from them.
shyt is giant cluster fukk. Yall CLT nikkas one or two more violent incidents from that bytch being shut down altogether.