The Official Charlotte, NC Discussion Thread

Towlie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There was a No Grease barbershop on N. Tryon road near UNCC, but I think that shopping center might have been torn down because they are doing construction over there.

And Cookout is a GAWDLY fast food restaurant, but DO NOT order the hamburgers.

Whats wrong with the hamburgers..i like hamburgers yo

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Thread makes me want to move to the QC. Too bad I have no viable job options there. Use to fukk with this chick that use to live a couple of blocks from South Park mall. That joint on Saturdays is :wow: status. Think she moved back out to country ass Kannapolis tho. I miss that city. Real chill, a more laid back ATL with humble quality broads

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Charlotte-Bland1.jpg

120712-light-rail.jpg

Current rail ....

LYNXLineMap.jpg

Approved extension to UNNC .....

blue_line_extension_basic.jpg

Man if Raleigh had Light rail it would just be :ohlawd:

IMO there are not enough buses around here esp. in comparison to the growth in population

MsBigHead

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Jets
Whats wrong with the hamburgers..i like hamburgers yo

the double burger with slaw and chili with a side of cajun fries or barbeque sandwiich with hot sauce and slaw with a side of cajun fries...... :lawd:

Thats my diet kryptonite :to:

The menu is intimidating at first because it is PACKED with options :whew:. Its best to not go to the drive thru your first time because that menu will have you like :lupe:

:russ:

If you need help finding most places near the university/northlake/concord mills, let me know. My shopping addiction def. peaked in charlotte :ohlawd: