The Official Charlotte, NC Discussion Thread

Jim Jones

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NC
I rock a baldie, but my nikka Glenn in the shopping center off TW Alexander and Page Rd holds it down. I let him lace my seed. Depends on where u at in Raleigh though, if you wanna come out that far. It's on the Raleigh/Durham border.

good look imma check it out its like 11 miles from me whats the shop name ?

BlackAdam

Pro
Daps
Reppin
CLT Born and Raised
Places I fukk with that are local:
Phat Burrito
Prices Chicken Coop
Midnight Diner
Johns Country kitchen(breakfast)
Nana Soul food kitchen - both locations
Mert's Heart and soul
Bento's
La'Wans
Cowfish
Zada Janes
Enso epicenter
Passage to India
Lekebab grill
Cookout - I just get the milkshakes, never tried anything else :whoa: yet
Little village grill
The King's kitchen
Karma Kafe
Food Truck Fridays - famous food trucks meet here (Fri 6-9 on Camden rd. parking lot across from Phat Burrito)
Due Amici
Cabo Fish Taco
Flying Biscuit
Viva chicken

List is literally all over the place cuz it's from memory, just looking for some spots should keep you busy :lolbron:

Tell me what side of town you on and I could probably highlight the spots close to you.
Good list.
anybody can recommend some good places to eat around here?

too many choices of food.

i recently tried jack in the box for the first time ever and that shyt was horrible :scusthov:
Price's and Phat burrito on that :blessed: level. Cabo Fish Taco is really good too. Yo man if you going to The Penguin try The Diamond instead, it is about a block away from the penguin. It has way better food now. The mac n cheese is straight up the best I have ever had :noah:

If you like chinese food check out Shun Lee Palace at the intersection of Randolph and Sharon Amity, it is behind the Chic Fil A.

charknicks

All Star
Daps
Randolph and Sharon Amity? That was the first hood I live in when I moved here to Charlotte. Nice area over there.

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Who asked anyone about Raleigh? :why:
It's Charlotte nikkas :birdman:
fukk Raleigh :pacspit:

Weak ass capital :jawalrus:

Black Miller

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Columbia, SC via Niagara Falls, NY
i live in columbia, sc but i come to up charlotte all the time- only an hour drive. i definitely be hitting up bobcats -cheap tickets, panthers games all the time. the concord mills mall i be getting it in at the nike outlet.

got some decent spots downtown- i mainly come for shows at the fillmore charlotte on nc music factory blvd- so many acts come through in the past year there- i seen jcole at ciaa weekend 2012, marsha ambrosius, raekwon and ghost, mobb deep and etc. those prices for tickets are cheap but it's standing room only- seats to sit down cost more.

always some big time events going there- a lot of it you can find online if you google. fun city