The Official Charlotte, NC Discussion Thread

Juliano Soprano

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
anybody can recommend some good places to eat around here?

too many choices of food.

i recently tried jack in the box for the first time ever and that shyt was horrible :scusthov:

Places I fukk with that are local:
Phat Burrito
Prices Chicken Coop
Midnight Diner
Johns Country kitchen(breakfast)
Nana Soul food kitchen - both locations
Mert's Heart and soul
Bento's
La'Wans
Cowfish
Zada Janes
Enso epicenter
Passage to India
Lekebab grill
Cookout - I just get the milkshakes, never tried anything else :whoa: yet
Little village grill
The King's kitchen
Karma Kafe
Food Truck Fridays - famous food trucks meet here (Fri 6-9 on Camden rd. parking lot across from Phat Burrito)
Due Amici
Cabo Fish Taco
Flying Biscuit
Viva chicken

List is literally all over the place cuz it's from memory, just looking for some spots should keep you busy :lolbron:

Tell me what side of town you on and I could probably highlight the spots close to you.

⠀⠀⠀

HARRIS 2024
Daps
Reppin
CORONA, CA
Places I fukk with that are local:
Phat Burrito
Prices Chicken Coop
Midnight Diner
Johns Country kitchen(breakfast)
Nana Soul food kitchen - both locations
Mert's Heart and soul
Bento's
La'Wans
Cowfish
Zada Janes
Enso epicenter
Passage to India
Lekebab grill
Cookout - I just get the milkshakes, never tried anything else :whoa: yet
Little village grill
The King's kitchen
Karma Kafe
Food Truck Fridays - famous food trucks meet here (Fri 6-9 on Camden rd. parking lot across from Phat Burrito)
Due Amici
Cabo Fish Taco
Flying Biscuit
Viva chicken

List is literally all over the place cuz it's from memory, just looking for some spots should keep you busy :lolbron:

Tell me what side of town you on and I could probably highlight the spots close to you.

south tryon not far from i485/i77 interchange

had cookout today. it was alright nothing special

might try this penguin place

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQbmHWsY4F0[/ame]

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Cookout is the sure shot... I ain't mad at their burgers. For burgers around here I like to hit this spot called Snoopy's. Burgers come with chili just off GP. Cookout shakes is on some :damn: status. I went to a cookout in Greensboro and got a Strawberry cobbler shake, with pieces of cobbler mixed it... It was :blessed: Speaking of Greensboro, if the OP happens to hit there, he needs to eat at Stephanie's. :wow:

Daps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQbmHWsY4F0

The Penguin now has different owners and people were actually boycotting it after that happened. The owners who were there when Guy Fieri came opened a restaurant called "Pinky's Westside Grill."

MsBigHead

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Jets
the strawberry cheesecake shake from cookout :lawd:

quaker steak and lube in concord near concord mills is pretty good too......hopefully they still have all you can eat wings on tuesdays.....but their Greek Nachos :ohlawd: :lawd: :blessed: :stylin:

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
My nikka got so mad ordering at Cookout that he ended up just getting a hotdog & lettuce. Everyone wanted to go their cept him (I wasn't hungry) so he had to make up a struggle meal. Cookout is garbage.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Cookout is the sure shot... I ain't mad at their burgers. For burgers around here I like to hit this spot called Snoopy's. Burgers come with chili just off GP. Cookout shakes is on some :damn: status. I went to a cookout in Greensboro and got a Strawberry cobbler shake, with pieces of cobbler mixed it... It was :blessed: Speaking of Greensboro, if the OP happens to hit there, he needs to eat at Stephanie's. :wow:

Stephanie's was my shyt when I was in school up there. Funny story The Clipse performed at my college (Guilford College) back in 05 & we ordered over $200 worth of Stephanie's. Them nikkaz hated it & threw it all away :to:

Juliano Soprano

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQbmHWsY4F0
Aight you on the NC-SC Border, It's not too many local spots around there I know of:
Showmars - Haven't been there in like a year, but there Pita burgers and Grilled chicken santorini is what I fukks with. They have one not too far from the Walmart over there, next to the Bojangles.
Bojangles - I be forgetting this a local restaurant sometimes LOL Not far from the Walmart
Phat Burrito - This is more close to downtown, on Camden rd. probably 15 minutes from where you stay. I fukks with the BBQ burrito heavy. The fish burrito is good too
Prices Chicken Coop - well known for there fried chicken, I love them for hush puppies tho, in the same area as Phat Burrito
Midnight Diner - I LOVE there biscuits and there shrimp grits. It's a Diner well known for there breakfast menu, up the street from Phat Burritos, heading downtown- big silver RV looking thing.
Buca - right next to Carolina Place mall. Italian food served in huge portions
Cowfish - It's a sushi-burger fusion spot. The Nature boy Ric Flair sushi is great. In the Southpark mall area.