The Official Charlotte, NC Discussion Thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Are y’all still staying in? I went to a few clubs over the weekend. One of them (sports one) there was barely any social distancing, it got crowded quick, not everyone had on masks. But then stats required masks and you could only dance at your table/section. I went to la revolucion and it was like sportsone—people dancing, some in masks, some not, no real social distancing. I still haven’t gotten covid and I go out regularly(here’s hoping I’m not jinxing myself).

:lupe:Any strip clubs open

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Da Hell?:dahell:

CB up in the strip clubs sliding $20s in ass cracks:damn:
Nah. I went to a party earlier this month with a friend and while there these Brehs asked us to go with them to a strip club. But honestly even though everything has opened up it’s probably not safe to go out. I’m getting ready to just quarantine myself for a couple of weeks.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Nah. I went to a party earlier this month with a friend and while there these Brehs asked us to go with them to a strip club. But honestly even though everything has opened up it’s probably not safe to go out. I’m getting ready to just quarantine myself for a couple of weeks.

Yo you out of control:russ:

Man I been keeping my black ass at the house!

I done did a little landscaping shyt on my front yard. And built a gazebo in the backyard and some other shyt.

Other than shopping I ain’t fukking with no one:mjlol:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Yo you out of control:russ:

Man I been keeping my black ass at the house!

I done did a little landscaping shyt on my front yard. And built a gazebo in the backyard and some other shyt.

Other than shopping I ain’t fukking with no one:mjlol:
I’ve been to a party every weekend. No one ever wears mask. I did get a little shook because we went to this African party and found out a couple of weeks later that one of the Brehs was sick with COVID. Thankfully none of us have gotten it.
I just hate sitting in the house. I get bored. I already stay in the house during the week. I don’t want to do it on the weekends too.
my dad and sisters have banned me from coming over and aren’t talking to me atm though.:mjcry: So I gotta stop and slow down.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
The only bad thing from all this quarantine shyt is...... I’m definitely getting that gut.

Not being in gym since Feb is some bullshyt.

I did purchase a weight bench via Amazon that’s supposed to come in tomorrow.

AmazonBasics Flat Weight Workout Exercise Bench - 41 x 20 x 11 Inches, Black

And I’m hoping to start doing some shyt around the house to tighten back up

All them weeks of Pizza, Ice Cream and couch is catching up to me

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I’ve been to a party every weekend. No one ever wears mask. I did get a little shook because we went to this African party and found out a couple of weeks later that one of the Brehs was sick with COVID. Thankfully none of us have gotten it.
I just hate sitting in the house. I get bored. I already stay in the house during the week. I don’t want to do it on the weekends too.
my dad and sisters have banned me from coming over and aren’t talking to me atm though.:mjcry: So I gotta stop and slow down.

Yea your ass trynna have a Hot Girl Summer during both the pandemic and the Fall:russ::russ:

You gotta be family banned:lolbron:

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Are y’all still staying in? I went to a few clubs over the weekend. One of them (sports one) there was barely any social distancing, it got crowded quick, not everyone had on masks. But then stats required masks and you could only dance at your table/section. I went to la revolucion and it was like sportsone—people dancing, some in masks, some not, no real social distancing. I still haven’t gotten covid and I go out regularly(here’s hoping I’m not jinxing myself).
I’ve been staying in... besides the gym. I ate in a restaurant for the first time in months tho last weekend. I went to Maggiano’s. But honestly, shyt been looking like it’s back regular for a little minute. Press Box been looking like it’s jumping for the last few months. I kinda wanna slide through bc I need something new in my life :shaq:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
I’ve been staying in... besides the gym. I ate in a restaurant for the first time in months tho last weekend. I went to Maggiano’s. But honestly, shyt been looking like it’s back regular for a little minute. Press Box been looking like it’s jumping for the last few months. I kinda wanna slide through bc I need something new in my life :shaq:
It’s definitely been feeling more regular out here. If it gets crowded you can always leave. I am going to slow down. I felt sick on Tuesday and freaked out for a bit then realized it was allergies. But it was enough for me to realize I need to cool it out for a little bit. My girls are trying to get me to go to a Halloween party next week and I wanna go so bad but cases are going up Brehs. We’re also entering flu season.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Man I’m keeping my black ass home and this mask shyt..... even when shyt gets better..... I’m probably wearing a mask forever

lol
You wasn’t going out anyway. :troll: You must be introvert gang.

I hope you at least have a warm body with you in your hermit hut, to ride out the winter, it’s going to be brutal this year. I’m preparing for the possibility that 2021 may even be more messed up then this year. :yeshrug:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
You wasn’t going out anyway. :troll: You must be introvert gang.

I hope you at least have a warm body with you in your hermit hut, to ride out the winter, it’s going to be brutal this year. I’m preparing for the possibility that 2021 may even be more messed up then this year. :yeshrug:

I used be “trap gang”

I remember the first few years of my house.... Didn’t really have much going on in the form of entertainment in my livingroom other than a couch.

So I would tell chicks who knew I had a house “girl you don’t wanna come over” knowing challenging them like that would make them want to.

Then when they come over well hell the only tv in the house is in my bedroom.:shaq:

And then I don’t have chairs in my bedroom so we have to get in the bed.:shaq:

And then well hell, I’m a germaphobe. I don’t know where your clothes been, you gotta take them off:shaq:

Awwwww the good ol days:whew:

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
I used be “trap gang”

I remember the first few years of my house.... Didn’t really have much going on in the form of entertainment in my livingroom other than a couch.

So I would tell chicks who knew I had a house “girl you don’t wanna come over” knowing challenging them like that would make them want to.

Then when they come over well hell the only tv in the house is in my bedroom.:shaq:

And then I don’t have chairs in my bedroom so we have to get in the bed.:shaq:

And then well hell, I’m a germaphobe. I don’t know where your clothes been, you gotta take them off:shaq:

Awwwww the good ol days:whew:
I really hate having a tv in my room. I haven’t consistently done it since college. It makes Netflix and chill easy tho :mjlit: