The Official Charlotte, NC Discussion Thread

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I remember, that's why I tagged you when repping West. :wow:

You know not to get caught on the Westside after dark though. :sas2:

Lil Jon & the Eastside boys ain't even going to attempt to look for you till daylight. :russ:
I’m rarely over west unless it’s Park Heights and Liberty Road/Heights becuz I got family out that way. Park Heights is wild af right now since the Rona hit
:francis:

I’m in Cherry Hill a bit tho. Most of my mama’s family is out there. That’s my second hood

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I’m rarely over west unless it’s Park Heights and Liberty Road/Heights becuz I got family out that way. Park Heights is wild af right now since the Rona hit
:francis:

I’m in Cherry Hill a bit tho. Most of my mama’s family is out there. That’s my second hood

The Heights have always been sketch AF but Cherry Hill was the one place even other people living on the West didn't want to be. If you good in Cherry Hill, you good anywhere breh.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
The Heights have always been sketch AF but Cherry Hill was the one place even other people living on the West didn't want to be. If you good in Cherry Hill, you good anywhere breh.
I think Cherry Hill has the rep it does becuz it’s so isolated. Two ways in and two ways out and that depends on if the drawbridge is up or not. If you ain’t got people’s there there’s never any point in going

My pops almost didn’t even wanna talk to my mother when he met her becuz she lived there
:russ:

But Belair N Edison and Cherry Hill raised me

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Some section of QC brehs call themselves the Cookout Crew..... but shouldn’t they really be the Bojangles Brehs?

giphy.gif

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.

Here are some folks I went to school that got business down here.

We all went to the same HS, me and Swat (the girl) graduated together. With me going to A&T and her coming down here to Charlotte

Dupp (her brother) came to A&T with me the following year

Amazing how the Double Oaks area has transformed over the past 10 years.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD

Here are some folks I went to school that got business down here.

We all went to the same HS, me and Swat (the girl) graduated together. With me going to A&T and her coming down here to Charlotte

Dupp (her brother) came to A&T with me the following year

I used to do business with them. Me and my boy helped to start the black scene in Charlotte, we used to throw our events at Dupp and SWAT, now there's a whole area dedicated to what we used to do once a month.