The Official Charlotte, NC Discussion Thread

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
I’m not goin to lie I’m really considering it, but If I do it’s not goin to be for any chick it’s goin to be for myself Cuz idk what I’m signing up for if I come for a chick. I know Charlotte is booming in the finance world and that’s what I have my degree in, that’s my big attraction to the city

The SunTrust/BB&T merger, Chase coming down here and Regions expanding their footprint in Charlotte over the next year makes for good timing for you to consider a move. I’m hearing Bank of America and Wells are slowing down hiring but you shouldn’t have any issues getting a good job at all.

Henry Orbit

Wave Gods
Daps
Reppin
The Old North State
Coming to CONCORD to visit? :picard:

Yeah breh, you might as well tack on the extra 10 minutes & plan your events around Charlotte. :mjlol:. Ain't shyt to do, event or experience wise in Concord, it's one big suburban area. I don't even know if the Mall is open again. :francis:
Concord Mills is back open daily from 11a.m.-7p.m.

I went in last week and was nervous af cause I'd say 30% of the people in there were wearing masks. It be the ones without the masks that won't stop running their mouths in the checkout lines :francis:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
I tried Hello Sailor with my family and I don't think any of us liked it. It was like they took normal seafood dishes and tried to "elevate" them or put their own spin on them or whatever, but none of it worked out.

Some of their dishes are experimental...I got the deep fried soft shell crabs with some type of spicy mayo and these weird onion rings but it was good.

I know the owner, he also owns Kindred in Davidson, it’s a bit more contemporary and he actually runs the kitchen. If you ever dine in there, let me know what you thought of the food.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I came back today I enjoyed it, went to the boardwalk it was really nice, went to the mall(aquarium in the mall), went downtown and looked at the BLM mural and went to the epicenter, ate at sonny’s BBQ(it was ok), freedys steakburger(delicious), and finally tried Bojangles(it was so good), didn’t get to go to Cookouts :patrice:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I came back today I enjoyed it, went to the boardwalk it was really nice, went to the mall(aquarium in the mall), went downtown and looked at the BLM mural and went to the epicenter, ate at sonny’s BBQ(it was ok), freedys steakburger(delicious), and finally tried Bojangles(it was so good), didn’t get to go to Cookouts :patrice:

:ufdup: you fukked up by sleeping on Cookout but all thats irrelevant. The real question is did you get the draws, dawg?? :martin:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
:ufdup: you fukked up by sleeping on Cookout but all thats irrelevant. The real question is did you get the draws, dawg?? :martin:
she had on these shorts and was rubbin on her legs, I was like :whew: she really small but it was good

she’s real insecure tho :hhh: like every where we went she would kill the mood accusing me of looking at other girls, in my mind I’m like :mindblown: you the prettiest girls in here why would I be looking at anyone else?

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
she had on these shorts and was rubbin on her legs, I was like :whew: she really small but it was good

she’s real insecure tho :hhh: like every where we went she would kill the mood accusing me of looking at other girls, in my mind I’m like :mindblown: you the prettiest girls in here why would I be looking at anyone else?

That's a bright red flag breh. :francis:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
You should have gone to Concord City Hall, @Morose Polymath is the Deputy Mayor, he could have given you the grand tour. Might have even given you the Key to the City to impress your girl. :mjgrin:

:russ::lolbron::obama:

Please tell me this is an overelaborate way of saying "YES" :sadcam:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds