The Official Charlotte, NC Discussion Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Has anyone else noticed the large homeless camps springing up near College and Tryon? I’ve never seen it this bad.

Na...... shyt since my job got us working from home. I still ain’t seen the mural yet, yet alone peeped that.

My black ass barely leaves the University City aka the QCU:mjlol:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Na...... shyt since my job got us working from home. I still ain’t seen the mural yet, yet alone peeped that.

My black ass barely leaves the University City aka the QCU:mjlol:

You smart.

I decided to venture uptown last night.....breh :francis:

They done closed down the police station that used to be off Tryon..nikkas roaming around like vampires. Coming down College..there’s tents EVERYWHERE, chick walking around with her titties out screaming at the top of her lungs at some dude. Uptown looking unhealthy as fukk.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
@alexander.

Is is worse than that side street up near Charlotte Ballet or that food mechanic shop near that government building?

Man I used to cut threw there from time to time trynna get from Tryon to College (Vice versa) and used to be like :huhldup::huhldup::huhldup::huhldup:

WORSE.

I know that street you’re talking about too..we went past there at around 1 in the morning and folks were out deep as fukk in straight darkness. They cut power to the lights on that street trying to dissuade folks from congregating there and that shyt ain’t working.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
You smart.

They done closed down the police station that used to be off Tryon..nikkas roaming around like vampires. Coming down College..there’s tents EVERYWHERE, chick walking around with her titties out screaming at the top of her lungs at some dude. Uptown looking unhealthy as fukk.

Gotdamn..... not the police station:snoop::snoop::snoop:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
WORSE.

I know that street you’re talking about too..we went past there at around 1 in the morning and folks were out deep as fukk in straight darkness. They cut power to the lights on that street trying to dissuade folks from congregating there and that shyt ain’t working.

Damn man.... that’s crazy

And yea that street is wild.

I remember a few CIAAs ago, some girls I knew from T came down to party.... and was at the old former Republic club that’s now Top Golf.

And they told me and my boy that hand parked there to avoid paying for parking and we all was like NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

giphy.gif

Told to open up their purses and just pay for them lots. They don’t wanna be walking back down there after dark alone:picard:

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
How’s my Charlotte coli fam doing? Anyone else recklessly pretending like COVID ain’t happening on, some yolo :lupe:

I’ve been out and about still attempting to enjoy my summer since the end of May.:snoop:

@Bryan Danielson @Morose Polymath @alexander. @Pressure @Tribal Outkast @Mindfield333 @Henry Orbit @Booksnrain

what have you all been up to?
My bad, I think I missed this tag, but shyt I’m trying to get a new job but I’ve been kicking it with my fam in GA for extended periods of times... also trying to add new skills. But I’m on the university side now

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
You smart.

Yeah man that tent city area is looking really horrible right now. Depressing AF.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Bro!! It’s a tent city lol! They just put them over there recently smh. Got them folks away from the new shyt being built.

Damn...... I’m gonna have to see for myself. There was certain homeless folks I used to see EVERYDAY

There’s this one lady that’s one legged but has a dog and always has this bookbag. One day some white dude was screaming at her and I almost felt compelled to step to him. But then it’s like “that’s none of my business”

Occasionally I feel like buying them some water or something.... it’s sad