The Official Charlotte, NC Discussion Thread

Jimmy from Linkedin

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Managing Director at Breh & Breh, Inc
my girl and I touched down and are finally moved in. So far we've eaten at Mama Gee's, Pisces Sushi, Community Matters Cafe (right around the corner from us) 7th St Lounge, Tupelo Honey and maybe I'm forgetting something else.

During the storm I was driving around and south end was jumping. Coming from DC to here is kinda crazy because most people were with the masks, but over there on south blvd, they seem to be "good" with masks.

What is open to be seen during this pandemic? Where should we eat, what should we do?

I like Charlotte, it feels kinda like how DC felt, but way more spread out. Southend felt alot like Adams morgan.

My girl and I like nature so we are heading out into McDowell Nature Preserve tomorrow.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
my girl and I touched down and are finally moved in. So far we've eaten at Mama Gee's, Pisces Sushi, Community Matters Cafe (right around the corner from us) 7th St Lounge, Tupelo Honey and maybe I'm forgetting something else.

During the storm I was driving around and south end was jumping. Coming from DC to here is kinda crazy because most people were with the masks, but over there on south blvd, they seem to be "good" with masks.

What is open to be seen during this pandemic? Where should we eat, what should we do?

I like Charlotte, it feels kinda like how DC felt, but way more spread out. Southend felt alot like Adams morgan.

My girl and I like nature so we are heading out into McDowell Nature Preserve tomorrow.
113 free and cheap things to do this week around Charlotte, including yoga, drive-in movies, farm visits, more - Charlotte On The Cheap
I use this site to do little stuff around town. Or sucks cause a lot of shyt is shyt down but you can find things here and there.