LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Lmao idk that shooting kinda got me spooked :lupe:

that’s the type of shyt I’m trying to get away from

Like any city, as long as you don't move into "certain areas" you'll be fine. shyt, I used to live right off Beatties Ford in the Brammar Gardens apartments with my daughters and we never had any problems.

Just gotta know how to move. :yeshrug:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Like any city, as long as you don't move into "certain areas" you'll be fine. shyt, I used to live right off Beatties Ford in the Brammar Gardens apartments with my daughters and we never had any problems.

Yea I know I’m still leaning towards moving there, but she wasn’t really a good ambassador for Charlotte she likes Concord, honestly I liked Concord too it’s real chill but idk if I can find a good finance job in that area

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Yea I know I’m still leaning towards moving there, but she wasn’t really a good ambassador for Charlotte she likes Concord, honestly I liked Concord too it’s real chill but idk if I can find a good finance job in that area

The commute from Concord to Charlotte is not that bad, at all. Plenty of ppl reside in Concord and work in Charlotte.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Probably not, but as you saw in your visit, it's a short transit to Charlotte. Main reason I moved out here; more space, generally lower cost of living, and maintaining access to Charlotte. That & better schools but you don't have to worry about that.

Until you slip up with ol girl. :mjlit:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.

A Westside nikka :myman:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Probably not, but as you saw in your visit, it's a short transit to Charlotte. Main reason I moved out here; more space, generally lower cost of living, and maintaining access to Charlotte. That & better schools but you don't have to worry about that.

Concord got me in trouble a few times with some of them broads out there. Concord and Kannapolis..I don’t know what it is with me and some of them women up there but it’s not as worse as Shelby.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Concord got me in trouble a few times with some of them broads out there. Concord and Kannapolis..I don’t know what it is with me and some of them women up there but it’s not as worse as Shelby.

Met my ex-wife in KP. :russ:

Little did I know that bih was from Gold Hill/Rockwell. :why:

Broads built different out that way. :snoop:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Matthews is nice... East of Charlotte.

I have a house out there..I don’t fukk with Charlotte Proper at all anymore but the only downside to Matthews is goddamn US 74 and Monroe Rd getting back to and fro with work. It’s better than that bullshyt coming from Huntersville on 77 and Concord on 85/485 during the mornings and evenings. nikkas can have all of that bullshyt.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Met my ex-wife in KP. :russ:

Little did I know that bih was from Gold Hill/Rockwell. :why:

Broads built different out that way. :snoop:

Gold Hill :francis:

Small ass town got some good looking broads..my lifelong attitude towards mixed women comes from an ex gf from around them parts. Great p*ssy, completely crazy. :francis:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Matthews is nice... East of Charlotte.

I have a house out there..I don’t fukk with Charlotte Proper at all anymore but the only downside to Matthews is goddamn US 74 and Monroe Rd getting back to and fro with work. It’s better than that bullshyt coming from Huntersville on 77 and Concord on 85/485 during the mornings and evenings. nikkas can have all of that bullshyt.

Oh, so you have A house out there huh? :mjpls:

A summer home perhaps? :mjpls:

Looks like I need to hit the "ATM".

LiquidPortlyGemsbok-small.gif

Towlie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The houses in Concord seem higher than in Charlotte, at least new builds. Maybe I'm wrong, I'm not really in Concord except for Concord Mills and Carolina Courts though