The Official Charlotte, NC Discussion Thread

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
This nikka bout to be in my neck'ov da woods :ohhh: damn this shyt funny cause normally don't nobody come to Concord, everyone goes straight to the QC :russ:
Is ol girl you meeting from this area or is she traveling to Concord too? But like @Bryan Danielson told you the choices in Concord are limited unless yall just want to parlay at the mall or hit up IFly (which I still need to try). At the end of the day yall prolly gone end up in Charlotte anyway :mjlol:

Also you Saints fans love dissing Cookout :ufdup: but you can pull up with shorty and get yall some trays and chill out there and build :manny:
She lives in concord but she’s from Statesville, she’s the one with a whip and she don’t sound like she fw Charlotte like that but for me she might be down for it. If it comes down to it I’ll get a rental and push the issue cuz that noda place sounds dope

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I’m goin to Charlotte next weekend, really Concord to meet up with a shortie, any suggestion on things to do?
I live in Concord but I’m mostly in Charlotte. You can do things in both spots. I’m going to drop a few suggestions.

There’s a place in Downtown Concord called Cabo Winery that you can go to for wine tastings, etc. I haven’t been there yet but I heard it’s ok.

Take her to the nc music hall of fame museum in Kannapolis. It’s a free museum, not big but a cool little thing you can do.

I love the boardwalk in the University City area of Charlotte. It reminds me of places like that when I go on vacation. You can ride the paddle boat together, feed ducks, eat over there, etc. It’s not far from Concord at all.

You could do something crazy like going to the Whitewater Center to go kayaking or something lol. I wouldn’t do it, but that could be something that would impress her lol

Uptown is popping right now with the Black Lives Matter mural being painted on the streets over there. You can get dope pictures together with all the art that’s displayed over there.

Speaking of art, y’all can go to Camp North End in Charlotte. They always have dope black events over there you just have to catch them. Also more opportunities for dope pics.

I would say the Avid Exchange music factory area but I don’t know if it’s open or not. I haven’t been over there in awhile.

I’ll add more if I can think of anything else. Good luck to you bruh

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
She lives in concord but she’s from Statesville, she’s the one with a whip and she don’t sound like she fw Charlotte like that but for me she might be down for it. If it comes down to it I’ll get a rental and push the issue cuz that noda place sounds dope

Statesville :huhldup:

Jeez in comparison to Statesville

Concord IS Charlotte:russ::russ::russ:

Damn ain’t even gotta do all that to impress her or have a good time man. You good

Nicca said shorty from Statesville :mjlol:

You should’ve began with that :russ:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC

Damn ain’t even gotta do all that to impress her or have a good time man. You good

Might as well be Mt. Pleasant. :scust:

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

She don’t give me a vibe that she’s hard to impress, especially compared to the NOLA chicks I’m used to

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds

Statesville!
full
so I assume you met shorty online, be safe black man. :ehh:

She don’t give me a vibe that she’s hard to impress, especially compared to the NOLA chicks I’m used to

well no shyt nikka, she from Statesville :russ:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin

Na.... Statesville.... that’s a very humble area..... you more than likely got a good. Ain’t shyt really to do there so casual simple things will probably mean more

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.

A lot of spots in Uptown have push their opening hours back..the city becomes lively later in the afternoon, most of the restaurants are usually open and more people are mingling about. There is usually some stuff popping off at Bearden and First Ward Parks. When I’ve come down from Asheville, I’ve been retreating to Davidson and Lake Norman for the most part just to be close to the water and some of my favorite eateries. I recommend Hello, Sailor in Cornelius.

Concord Mills is weird at the moment..a lot of shops have different rules for you coming in. Some want a mask, some don’t..some want that six foot rule enforced to a tee and some don’t. Some of the shops aren’t even open but when I dropped in there was a good flow of people moving about.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
@O.iatlhawksfan

You do recall that after Katrina a LOT of NO folks ended up coming to Charlotte and reside here till to this day right:usure:

Early Saint brehs that slowly converted to Panther brehs.

And they just got one of y’all QBs while DB turned MAGA:wow:

It’s time brehs:mjgrin: go head and leave the bouyou (or however that’s spelled) behind and become a Panthers Cookout brother to @Morose Polymath and the other brehs:lolbron:

giphy.gif

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
@O.iatlhawksfan

You do recall that after Katrina a LOT of NO folks ended up coming to Charlotte and reside here till to this day right:usure:

It’s time brehs:mjgrin: go head and leave the bouyou (or however that’s spelled) behind and become a Panthers Cookout brother to @Morose Polymath and the other brehs:lolbron:

giphy.gif

bruh you buggin :whoa: :russ:

he can come and enjoy some CookOut Trays, but the New Orleans Aints fanbase is where he stays! :ufdup:

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
@O.iatlhawksfan

giphy.gif
I’m not goin to lie I’m really considering it, but If I do it’s not goin to be for any chick it’s goin to be for myself Cuz idk what I’m signing up for if I come for a chick. I know Charlotte is booming in the finance world and that’s what I have my degree in, that’s my big attraction to the city

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
bruh you buggin :whoa: :russ:

he can come and enjoy some CookOut Trays, but the New Orleans Aints fanbase is where he stays! :ufdup:

15%+ of the Panthers fans were Saints fans:hubie:

You remember how years ago we used to see a lot of black and gold jerseys..... but then over time them gold was swapped out for the silver and blue:pachaha:

What’s one more:skip:

Towlie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Noda is a hipster spot where you might find say a bar where people can have their dogs in there

Not my vibe, just FYI. It's an area that has been gentrified

You can try some parks , freedom park is nice.

If you wanna do something dope and free climb crowders mountain. Not a tough "climb"dont have to be in shape. The view from the top is nice as hell and y'all can have a lil picnic up top with some drinks. 45 minutes west of charlotte

Like somebody else said the music factory. Has clubs and places to eat. Wet willies is there.

Can also do a day trip to the beach if you dont mind driving. 3.5 hours to multiple beaches. I suggest the beaches in wilmington because they are the cleanest