The Official Charlotte, NC Discussion Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I’m goin to Charlotte next weekend, really Concord to meet up with a shortie, any suggestion on things to do?

Coming from where?:jbhmm:

And with everything we got going on down here, hard to say.

Y’all could go Uptown to see the BLM mural, but food wise there are more than enough places in Concord Mills area.

Movies are done, but it you like parks quite a few are poppin for intimate spots for y’all

Maybe the air parachuting thingy is open if you wanna spend bread:skip: (can I come too on your bill?:pachaha:)

There’s a go cart/race spot in Concord..... sorry forgot the name of these places but you can google them.

Also NODA for some chill artsy type shyt.

But nicca just trynna fukk, keep it simple

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Coming from where?:jbhmm:

And with everything we got going on down here, hard to say.

Y’all could go Uptown to see the BLM mural, but food wise there are more than enough places in Concord Mills area.

Movies are done, but it you like parks quite a few are poppin for intimate spots for y’all

Maybe the air parachuting thingy is open if you wanna spend bread:skip: (can I come too on your bill?:pachaha:)

There’s a go cart/race spot in Concord..... sorry forgot the name of these places but you can google them.

Also NODA for some chill artsy type shyt.

But nicca just trynna fukk, keep it simple
I’m coming from a New Orleans, the parachute thing sounds like a lot of fun. It’s a vacation so I might be bout it. I read about the IFLY thing where you do indoor sky diving is that open?

I actually really like this chick she’s really cool, different from the type of chicks I see in Nola

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I’m coming from a New Orleans, the parachute thing sounds like a lot of fun. It’s a vacation so I might be bout it. I read about the IFLY thing where you do indoor sky diving is that open?

I actually really like this chick she’s really cool, different from the type of chicks I see in Nola

Not gonna front..:ehh:

She cute..... now take that pic down ASAP

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
@O.iatlhawksfan

I say that cuz let’s say if this is something serious..... fukk these immature coli niccas that take trolling too far and may fukk some shyt up with y’all that may potentially be great.

If she was just a throwaway chick.... I’d say fukk it..... but this could be love

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Also, yea ifly. That is the name of it

A cool spot if you wanna spend. I’d say check for openings because either way you have to set an appointment, like it’s not really a walk in type spot.

Man, y’all could just go to a nice food spot (whatever’s open and allowing dine inside) and just eat and talk.

Not sure how deep you want to go into Charlotte but from Concord to about the University City area where a few of us reside.

Your options are practically unlimited

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
@O.iatlhawksfan

I say that cuz let’s say if this is something serious..... fukk these immature coli niccas that take trolling too far and may fukk some shyt up with y’all that may potentially be great.

If she was just a throwaway chick.... I’d say fukk it..... but this could be love
Good point

I don’t really see much goin on beside goin to the Mall, Dave and buster is closed tol

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Good point

I don’t really see much goin on beside goin to the Mall, Dave and buster is closed tol

Yes, niccas play too much on here and love to sometime get personal and do the so called “expose” thing that’s unnecessary just to get some fake clout

But even limited do to circumstances ..... you still have a lot of options.

And the deeper you come south into the city (cuz where y’all are at is considered North Charlotte) the more shyt will open up

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I’m goin to Charlotte next weekend, really Concord to meet up with a shortie, any suggestion on things to do?

This nikka bout to be in my neck'ov da woods :ohhh: damn this shyt funny cause normally don't nobody come to Concord, everyone goes straight to the QC :russ:
Is ol girl you meeting from this area or is she traveling to Concord too? But like @Bryan Danielson told you the choices in Concord are limited unless yall just want to parlay at the mall or hit up IFly (which I still need to try). At the end of the day yall prolly gone end up in Charlotte anyway :mjlol:

Also you Saints fans love dissing Cookout :ufdup: but you can pull up with shorty and get yall some trays and chill out there and build :manny:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
@LordDeathwatch breh this nikka @O.iatlhawksfan bout to be at the crib, come drop some suggestions for son :pachaha:

Coming to CONCORD to visit? :picard:

Yeah breh, you might as well tack on the extra 10 minutes & plan your events around Charlotte. :mjlol:. Ain't shyt to do, event or experience wise in Concord, it's one big suburban area. I don't even know if the Mall is open again. :francis: