The Official Charlotte, NC Discussion Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Get money bruh. I know their leaving but I think they’ll be back. All them folks ain’t trying to travel to Baltimore. All the dang schools are closer to us but let Baltimore get theirs for right now.

My niccas in Raleigh said they getting it back 2 years after it’s done in Bal. not sure how true that is but even if it don’t come back to Charlotte. It has to come back to NC.

I dare them bring it back to Winston:shaq:

I last remember it there like 97:mjlol:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Ummmmmm....
https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.evbuc.com%2Fimages%2F94344343%2F379754709335%2F1%2Foriginal.20200226-230630

:dame:

talamak

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My lady and I are coming to send the weekend in Charlotte.

What some shyt we can do? Right now I think we're doing lunch on Saturday at Zacks(maybe). Maybe hit the Hornets Rockets game. What dope restaurants should we try. Anything else yall do outside of TopGolf( its ran it's course lol)

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
My lady and I are coming to send the weekend in Charlotte.

What some shyt we can do? Right now I think we're doing lunch on Saturday at Zacks(maybe). Maybe hit the Hornets Rockets game. What dope restaurants should we try. Anything else yall do outside of TopGolf( its ran it's course lol)
Merts restaurant in Uptown(good vibes)
There are some things people have posted throughout the thread that I haven’t tried yet but I will soon. I’m wanting to go to the Hornets game myself.. first 7,500 fans get this shirt
200211_dreamville_inside.jpg

plus Lute is performing at halftime and dude is dope.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
I don’t know if it’s been on the news yet. But coronavirus is in Ballantyne—someone in my friends office has it. They shut the office down. Y’all stay safe.:lupe:

@Bryan Danielson @alexander.

I ORDERED my ex to go ahead and take her generous PTO and go get checked out after I found the CDC popped up at Wells Fargo One in Uptown with a presumptive case. No test available but she doesn’t have the flu or symptoms.. I just got done yesterday stocking her and the kids up with food, medications and what not.

My friend who runs a restaurant right at Hearst Tower said he might not even open on Monday because most bank employees have been asked to work from home now.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I ORDERED my ex to go ahead and take her generous PTO and go get checked out after I found the CDC popped up at Wells Fargo One in Uptown with a presumptive case. No test available but she doesn’t have the flu or symptoms.. I just got done yesterday stocking her and the kids up with food, medications and what not.

My friend who runs a restaurant right at Hearst Tower said he might not even open on Monday because most bank employees have been asked to work from home now.
It’s horrible man smh. Hope your people are ok.