The Official Charlotte, NC Discussion Thread

Skillz

Rookie
Daps
https://www.charlotteobserver.com/charlottefive/c5-around-town/c5-development/article239658318.html

New social bar, tasting room opens in Midwood — and it has a swing
By DeAnna Taylor

“I want this to be a neighborhood chill spot but also great enough for a date night,” Wilkinson said. “You can come in and play games, hang with your friend, and still get a great cosmopolitan or French 75. I want this to be Plaza Midwood’s social spot.”

Members Only
2413 Central Ave.

Open Wednesday through Sunday from 11 a.m. until late night.
Drove past this spot a couple times, looks to have a decent crowd around 8/9ish. Gotta get around to checking it out.
Y’all doing anything ciaa?
Stepped out last night, out again tonight Epicentre. Looks like they installed a metal detector, lol. What you doing for it bro?

Last edited:

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Ayo, what yall hoes doin tonight? Yall trying to come thru Graham st. Its a gangsta party babay!...and yall know yall asses luh them thugs and hood nikkas with cash...holla at me

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Ayo, what yall hoes doin tonight? Yall trying to come thru Graham st. Its a gangsta party babay!...and yall know yall asses luh them thugs and hood nikkas with cash...holla at me

You mean that tent off Graham in the parking lot of that grocery store across from Camp North End?:ohhh: