The Official Charlotte, NC Discussion Thread

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: My job sent out a text talkin bout “We’re still unsure what this means for operations :jbhmm:”.

nikka we not coming in, that’s what it means. We in retail.
I want to see how this works:russ: my job have me a letter like a doctors excuse you’d give a pe teacher. I want to see if CMPD goes for that.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I had to lay off most of my employees. Went from 43 people to 7.

And I work by the airport and our business supports it so we can still work. I handed up letters from corporate to my employees fo give to the police if they get pulled over.

Dont got no food and 1.5 rolls of toilet paper left :dead:

This girl I been fukking with wants to some thru tomorrow one last time before the lockdown sets in.

One of my employees rides the bus to work so I dont know how that's gonna work.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I had to lay off most of my employees. Went from 43 people to 7.

And I work by the airport and our business supports it so we can still work. I handed up letters from corporate to my employees fo give to the police if they get pulled over.

Dont got no food and 1.5 rolls of toilet paper left :dead:

This girl I been fukking with wants to some thru tomorrow one last time before the lockdown sets in.

One of my employees rides the bus to work so I dont know how that's gonna work.
I’m going to make one more run tomorrow before it gets crazy. Everybody buying everything smh. I’m in Cabarrus County and we don’t have the lockdown yet but I work in Mecklenburg. Media have to be in it so I’ll be there. I’m hoping I still don’t get a ticket though.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
It’s not as bad as I thought it would be so far. I had to drive to Rock Hill for work and it wasn’t bad. I mean traffic is way down but I thought police was going to be out here pulling you over and stuff. I feel bad for them businesses though man. I went to Dairy Queen and the lady working there was so happy! Apparently I was her second customer of the day.. it was at lunch time smh.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
It’s not as bad as I thought it would be so far. I had to drive to Rock Hill for work and it wasn’t bad. I mean traffic is way down but I thought police was going to be out here pulling you over and stuff. I feel bad for them businesses though man. I went to Dairy Queen and the lady working there was so happy! Apparently I was her second customer of the day.. it was at lunch time smh.

I wanted to order a pizza and the Pizza Hut off Harris is closed..... WTF

I don’t want Hungry Howies or Dominos

@CarmelBarbie

I need that sandwich :ufdup:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
@CarmelBarbie

Piggybacking off your other thread:ohhh:

What else have you been watching late at night?:shaq:

@Nicole0416 you can get in on this too:mjlit:

Our friend revealed since we been quarantined, she’s been watching a lot of....... special interest Internet movies after dark:shaq:

What about you?:mjgrin:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

Cops dont want to do that shyt in the first place. I would imagine its during the night they will randomly select cars.

Everything closes in this city early as hell so :manny: no excuse to be out driving I suppose.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Cops dont want to do that shyt in the first place. I would imagine its during the night they will randomly select cars.

Everything closes in this city early as hell so :manny: no excuse to be out driving I suppose.

everything but gas stations
WalMart

And them PAWG legs:mjlit:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@CarmelBarbie

Piggybacking off your other thread:ohhh:

What else have you been watching late at night?:shaq:

@Nicole0416 you can get in on this too:mjlit:

Our friend revealed since we been quarantined, she’s been watching a lot of....... special interest Internet movies after dark:shaq:

What about you?:mjgrin:
:ohhh:
After my “work day” is done at 6:00, you know I’m a horror movie head. I’ve been watching a marathon of murder, kill, serial killer, pandemic, zombie, apocalypse, panic, ghost towns and mass annihilation i.e. abc7news nyc and YouTube videos
:ld:
for some reason, I can’t stop watching vids like these - I have never in life seen the city so abandoned
and empty. Not much shocks me but seeing this is on a whole other level
:sadcam:

Nah, for real, other than that - I have been
- clearing out my streaming watch lists accumulated over the past 2 years of horror movies, episodes and tv series going through my AP, Hulu, Netflix, Shudder Account; amazing how the depths of darkness and despair mimic reality - Life imitates art.
:demonic:
and watching rerun episodes of Always Sunny and Happy Endings for balance and comic relief so I don’t descend too far
:mjlol: