The Official Charlotte, NC Discussion Thread

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
This has to be young female stuff - Come to think of it, I don’t think I’ve ever reacted like that. Once the lights go out, I mean .. why do that? And we are usually under the covers by that point - having sex on top of bed covers, comforters, blankets
:scust:

that was my thought too. I’m like y’all, we’re in our thirties, really. Smh

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Na that’s a funny story though:mjlol:

Now yes there was a kid that has a brief cameo in it

giphy.gif

But I can explain if everyone just hears me out:whoa::whoa::damn:

And again.... I had NOTHING to do with it:hubie:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
that was my thought too. I’m like y’all, we’re in our thirties, really. Smh
Im saying. Not unless those females feel really shy, ashamed with what they’re doing or insecure of their bodies. but that still seems kind of a goofy response after age 30. Never had a reason to feel that if you’re comfortable with who you’re with. I haven’t felt that though hmmm, maybe we’re more selective??

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
So here we go

My freshman year at A&T..... during my first GHOE

This by far was the craziest week of my life and the most sex I’ve ever had with multiple woman in my life.... like for that week, I felt like Wilt Chamberlain.

One of these instances is the story I’m about to tell.:wow:

Please don’t judge me:hubie: and hear me out :whoa:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
One of the ladies I ended up sleeping with.... this was like the weekend before homecoming.

one if my boys and people like @Old Scott Hall may know so I’m gonna protect his name.... all I will say is he went to North and lives on the North side. Let’s call him Fred.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
This fukking :damn::snoop::whew:

So Fred’s parents were going out of town and they had asked him to come home and watch his little brother and we was tight plus I decided to roll back with him.

So we get to his house and it’s the 3 of us and some other boys come through.

It’s a dry night in WS. We all playing Madden.

Then niccas get bored and start to leave. I tell Fred we need some chicks over and I know some that may want to come through.

So I call this girl from T that stayed in Vanstory

@Old Scott Hall know what I’m talking bout:youngsabo:

I talk her and her girl into coming over. So we go all the way from the north side of WS to Gbo and back to scoop them.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Now it’s me, Fred, our other boy from T (let’s call him Will) and Fred’s brother.

While I bring up Will, he too went to T with us, but him and Fred went & graduated from the same HS (North)

Going back..... when we went to pick up the girls, Fred let me and Will drive his car while he stayed back with his brother. Like I said we had a house full of dudes drinking and playing Madden till everyone left.

Moving along. The 2 girls are there, let’s say they names are Kim (the girl I pulled a few days prior) and her friend Sharon.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
So we all chilling down stairs in Fred’s living room. Me, Fred, Will, Kim and Sharon. His brother was somewhere else, I think playing PlayStation, they had a big ass house 2 levels.

So we all talking and drinking. Fred pulls out some country ass Moonshine that fukks everyone up. I started feeling dizzy. So I decide to go upstairs to Fred and his lil bro’s bedroom (they had a bedroom with like 2 bed side by side like a college dorm).

So I’m laying there on my back.... about 15 mins or so Kim comes in and lays in the bed with me.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Ok well for everyone else.... just gonna skip to to the end and give cliffs notes.

Me and Kim have sex, then she has sex with Fred, I go to bathroom to use it.

And then come to find out from Fred who’s finds it funny, but she sucked his little brother dikk.

I heard that and I was like :ohhh::dwillhuh::hubie:

I ended up going into their parents room and went to sleep

Sorry.... I told y’all these stories get twisted.

Fred was laughing at that shyt and was like “yea my little bro got him a college chick”

I’m like :scust::gucci:

I don’t know what the fukk happened when I was out that room, shorty was indeed a freak but Gotdamn:what:

The next morning everyone acted like none of that shyt happened and Will ended up driving them back to A&T