Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Like I blanked....

giphy.gif

It was pure red
Pure rage
Pure frustration being unloaded on him

And it was that hard ass tile locker room floor.

And I did that shyt quick and smooth as fukk.

When dude landed I just remember standing over him still with my adrenaline and rage and I remember look down as he looked up at me with shock, pain and terror in his eyes.

Then for what felt like 3 mins he laid there trying to breath but couldn’t.

I remember the locker room got quiet as everyone was in shock. Dude face turned purple and he looked like he was suffocating. I remember someone ran out like we gotta get the teacher and everyone just looked at me cuz they thought I killed him....

Buddy was trying catch his breath but wasn’t breathing and his eye bulging. That’s when I realized what just happened and what I done.

shyt was probably 45 seconds but felt like 5 mins.

He starts coughing and a little blood splatter shoots out his mouth. Then he finally takes like one large breath....... turns over, starts crying then tries to get up, stumbling but runs out the locker room.
White boys playing those dumbass jackass faggit ass games.
:scust:But your reaction though :deadmanny::dead:
:dead:
Let me finish the story ...

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
No lie, I really need a book deal.

There is just so much shyt I would love to share that’s either wild as fukk or hilarious.

Winston, Gboro and Charlotte has been amazing for me and that’s why I love each city so deeply for so many different memories.

Everytime I go home though, I see ghost
You can self publish at first or start submitting proposals. Write articles for Medium and other journals, build up a following and get noticed. You have the concepts and content!! Why not?? Start your own blog - there’s so many ways to get started. Epublishing deals .
Top 5 Secrets to Landing a Book Deal
| 12 Reasons Why Self-Publishing Kicks Butt Over Traditional Publishing
Blogging Guide – Medium

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
@Bryan Danielson

Since your in my age group. Do women still do this

hpaYYM6.jpg

My friend sent this in a group message and everyone was co-signing that they do this, i feel like that’s young female shyt lol.

I’m getting getting ready to read your super long story, lol.

Usually the first time but not when you used to each other.

@Nicole0416 i think I may tell the college story about how my boy kinda made a chick become a pedophile.:ohhh:

This right here is a sex story. Very graphic..... you and @CarmelBarbie be about ready for this :ld:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Usually the first time but not when you used to each other.

@Nicole0416 i think I may tell the college story about how my boy kinda made a chick become a pedophile.:ohhh:

This right here is a sex story. Very graphic..... you and @CarmelBarbie be about ready for this :ld:

:unimpressed:I write sex stories and my friend is a sex coach, regularly hosts shyt like fellatio classes. I can handle your story. As long as its not posted in JBO. I don’t go in there.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
:russ:
:unimpressed:I write sex stories and my friend is a sex coach, regularly hosts shyt like fellatio classes. I can handle your story. As long as its not posted in JBO. I don’t go in there.

:mjlol::mjlol:

Take some trips with me sometime:lolbron:

Every now and again I see some shyt I wanna tag you in

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
hell no. I know that place is demonic. Some of you brehs got crazy issues and strange perversions. It’s also a pawg haven and you know how I feel about that.

Well this story was kinda demonic.

Here’s a trailer.

There was sex,
a 3 way
Copious amount of alcohol
And something sexuality deviant happened that I didn’t partake in but witnessed and left the room

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@Bryan Danielson

Since your in my age group. Do women still do this

hpaYYM6.jpg

My friend sent this in a group message and everyone was co-signing that they do this, i feel like that’s young female shyt lol.

I’m getting getting ready to read your super long story, lol.
This has to be young female stuff - Come to think of it, I don’t think I’ve ever reacted like that. Once the lights go out, I mean .. why do that? And we are usually under the covers by that point - having sex on top of bed covers, comforters, blankets
:scust:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
This has to be young female stuff - Come to think of it, I don’t think I’ve ever reacted like that. Once the lights go out, I mean .. why do that? And we are usually under the covers by that point - having sex on top of bed covers, comforters, blankets
:scust:

Sometimes you can’t wait:shaq:

Rounds 3 and 4 can be under the covers :shaq: