Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Man Charlotte has some creative ass people man. With that being said though, I don’t know about this one lol. Kid from Charlotte made a rap video to help get himself into Harvard. This that Ballantyne hiphop right here.

EDIT: he goes to Ardrey Kell.. I was right without even knowing what school he goes to :russ:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Charlotte Hornets and Dreamville collab on apparel with a halftime performance by Lute on March 7 against the Houston Rockets

Screen-Shot-2020-02-11-at-4.15.59-PM-1132x670.png

Charlotte Hornets and Dreamville collab on apparel with a halftime performance by Lute on March 7 against the Houston Rockets

By CLTure News

February 11, 2020

The Charlotte Hornets hinted at a Dreamville/Hornets collaboration last week and today the team announced the first 7,500 fans in attendance for the March 7 game against the Houston Rockets will receive a special limited-edition Dreamville/Hornets co-branded T-shirt.

Screen-Shot-2020-02-11-at-4.51.49-PM.png

Dreamville artist and Charlotte native Lute, who recently released his single, “GED (Gettin Every Dolla),” will also perform at halftime. “I think that this Dreamville and Hornets collab is really dope and would mean a lot to the city and the culture,” said Lute. “Growing up, I remember the Hornets would always connect with people in the community; whether it be players shooting hoops with kids at the park or your favorite player coming to the barbershop. It’s a fitting collab because we share the same principles.”

Screen-Shot-2020-02-11-at-4.22.45-PM.png

The front of the purple T-shirt features the Dreamville logo, accented by a classic Hornets logo, in white. The Hornets will also wear the purple Classic Edition uniforms and play on the classic court on March 7 against Russell Westbrook, James Harden and the Houston Rockets

“We are excited to collaborate with Dreamville Records to give away a co-branded T-shirt for our March 7 game,” said Hornets President & Vice Chairman Fred Whitfield. “As North Carolina’s NBA team, we are pleased to have the opportunity to partner with one of our state’s most prominent performers in J. Cole, who is a friend to our team and enjoys representing the Hornets brand

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
So like , we all have a “past”

Now even though today, I’m fairly a good dude, upright citizen, decent role model type mature grown southern African-American.

My teenage years I was a borderline psycho

So my 8th grade year, me and my mom moved away from the side of Winston we lived on when we first moved to NC and to the SouthSide Winston-Salem.

New developed neighborhood, no kids, no nothing. Go to a new school and I’m the new kid.

Now anyone that’s been the new kid at a new school, you know what time it is. Half the people (the chicks) wanted to fukk me, the other half wanted to try me and see what I’m made of....

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
One incident at lunch outside in the courtyard (my school Philo Middle has like a nice size prison courtyard like in the middle and across from cafe) where I used to go and chill in a spot alone (on this like low wooded fence), after eating alone cuz I had no clicks, affiliates, or friends.

I’m minding my biz alone watching all the clicks and also all the peeps watching me.

This one crew from this particular neighborhood rolled up on me on some prison type shyt to kinda test me. The one leader type dude (let’s call him Wayne) was this stocky small 5’2 nicca and mind you I’m tall.... 8th grade if I wasn’t 6ft I was atleast 5’11. Wayne kinda tries to roast me, I’m originally from DC and I kinda still had a little DC swag with how I rocked my clothes.

But he trynna get a reaction while his boys who had surrounded me, was laughing. I just kept my cool (and eyes on all them) and no sold it.

Then he said something smart to which I just shrugged off. That’s when he decided to really overstep and gave me like a mini slap. To which I bout blanked on him. It was loosely similar to this scene from Last Dragon now that I think about it

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
It wasn’t a hard slap or even a loud one, like I ain’t feel it but it was principal and maybe I would’ve got jumped cuz it was 6 or 7 to one but I can tell they saw that look in my eyes and see I was ready for whatever that was about to come next as I got off that fence sizing all them up and everyone kinda took a step back. By then lunch over and the teachers calling they classes and we had like an Mexican standoff tense moment till Wayne then switched his demeanor and started laughing like “Na we good man” diffusing the situation as him and his boys walked offf

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
@Bryan Danielson

New kid, middle school. You should’ve known you was gone get tested. You kept your composure though.

Parkland or Glenn?

You said Philo? You southside for real, lol. :salute:
Most of my childhood was spent right off of Waughtown. Used to go to summer camp right over there by the Cleveland PJ’s. When I come home, my grandpa still hits up Forsyth seafood on MLK to feed us all. I can remember nikkas on the East tryna claim they was tougher than the south or north, and vice versa. The back home gossip I get...my aunty stay getting on Chris Paul, saying he don’t give no money back to the church lol. Not trying to move back, but I miss the Tre, man. When I go back, I hop on business 40 and just cruise the city.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
**Damn I said this was short I’m sorry, we coming to the end soon promise**

So from there I guess I got atleast that clicks respect and they was cool, but I was still heated cuz “don’t fukking touch me”

Where I came from in WS, my previous school was called Hanes which is in the middle of the goddamn projects/hood in WS. Like I’ve seen some shyt that I can share similar stories with my North folks that be having war stories about they inner city schools. (Another story, another time). But I was affiliated with East Side niccas and I was ready to call them up if shyt went crazy south.

It not just that I wasn’t a p*ssy, again like I said. I was a fukking psycho.

So here comes the main payoff and point of this story that you @Nicole0416 and others been waiting for and I appreciate y’all patience.

And also other quick side note, this was when I first learned that white boys play too much and do stupid violating prank shyt thinking it’s funny when it’s really not.

Like 2 or 3 days later, going gym class and again.... I have no friends, no clicks, I kinda really was just there.

On gym days as y’all know, normally you change your close and put them in the locker before you go out. So I’m at my locker to myself, finishing putting my close on and I see these white dudes staring, snickering and laughing but I’m just kinda playing it off.

The last thing I put on was my shoes and I’m sitting on the bench but you know bent over tying my shoes up.

This fukk boy white boy proceeds to walk in front of me with his ass in my face and farts in my face.

Yoooooooo, everyone starts laughing and screaming pointing, he laughing too like :krs::krs::bryan::umad::umad::mjlol:

Then

Something inside me just breaks and I snap.

Now back then, I loved wrestling.... again I’m a tall guy so I loved the y’all guys like Diesel and Sid Vicious who at the time were popular. And their finishing move was this

So why white boy laughing and playing to the room, I stand up like

giphy.gif

Proceed to spin dude around, kick him in his stomach to bend him over, pick him up and powerbomb him on his neck/back

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Like I blanked....

giphy.gif

It was pure red
Pure rage
Pure frustration being unloaded on him

And it was that hard ass tile locker room floor.

And I did that shyt quick and smooth as fukk.

When dude landed I just remember standing over him still with my adrenaline and rage and I remember look down as he looked up at me with shock, pain and terror in his eyes.

Then for what felt like 3 mins he laid there trying to breath but couldn’t.

I remember the locker room got quiet as everyone was in shock. Dude face turned purple and he looked like he was suffocating. I remember someone ran out like we gotta get the teacher and everyone just looked at me cuz they thought I killed him....

Buddy was trying catch his breath but wasn’t breathing and his eye bulging. That’s when I realized what just happened and what I done.

shyt was probably 45 seconds but felt like 5 mins.

He starts coughing and a little blood splatter shoots out his mouth. Then he finally takes like one large breath....... turns over, starts crying then tries to get up, stumbling but runs out the locker room.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Everyone else in there looks at me with shock and fear, like when I start to walk out, niccas was clearing the fukk out my way.

I legit thought buddy was gonna rat me out and I was gonna get expelled but I guess that put the fear of GOD in him as he didnt say a damn thing to the teacher.

And that entire gym class and the rest of that day as the news spread...... all the dudes kinda just stood out of my way. People was staring at me whispering, but I never really got tested again

Of course more girls started coming at me.

But this was the 2nd time almost caught a body (overall first time with my bare hands)

I lived kinda a wild life and did some fukked up shyt to a lot of people. I was immature and I was twisted.

Legitimately, the best thing that ever happened to me was me getting the fukk out of Winston, going to A&T to get an education, graduate, grow as a young man there, then later moving to Charlotte

But before I got to where I am now..... there was a journey.

We all have a past:demonic:

The End (for now)

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
@Bryan Danielson

New kid, middle school. You should’ve known you was gone get tested. You kept your composure though.

Parkland or Glenn?

You said Philo? You southside for real, lol. :salute:
Most of my childhood was spent right off of Waughtown. Used to go to summer camp right over there by the Cleveland PJ’s. When I come home, my grandpa still hits up Forsyth seafood on MLK to feed us all. I can remember nikkas on the East tryna claim they was tougher than the south or north, and vice versa. The back home gossip I get...my aunty stay getting on Chris Paul, saying he don’t give no money back to the church lol. Not trying to move back, but I miss the Tre, man. When I go back, I hop on business 40 and just cruise the city.

Yea.... going from Jonestown Road area to Clemmonville Road area was a culture shock in away for me.

Like it really took me about 3 years to get adjusted and acclimated to the SouthSide. Now it’s my favorite part of WS and when I go home the main place I stay at and around. Ain’t been to like northside, deep East, Lewisville, Clemmons and etc in a hot minute. I just love the SS.

I want to do more of cruising the city but my last few visits been short. I really don’t go no farther West than Sam’s behind the old Circuit City or no far North than downtown.

Did you know the homey and OF Geoff Williams?

He died last week and his fam had the funeral MAD QUICK. Like 2 days later. That was my OG, I ain’t get to go cuz it was so last minute on last Thursday, but I been trynna keep in touch with my West Boyz to see if they gonna do something for him in his honor like we do my boy Kev thar past 2 years ago

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
No lie, I really need a book deal.

There is just so much shyt I would love to share that’s either wild as fukk or hilarious.

Winston, Gboro and Charlotte has been amazing for me and that’s why I love each city so deeply for so many different memories.

Everytime I go home though, I see ghost

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation