The Official Charlotte, NC Discussion Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:dead:
Yeah man. I died when that shyt happened to me lol. My dude wanted like 10 bucks too:dead::dead:
Better get your ass on Tidal!

There’s this white dude that be Uptown everyday trynna solicit his cd. He be in Tryon near that Starbucks on the bench a lot getting folks that walk buy

Martha

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I think I met a coli nikka tonight ... :patrice:

He basically started a convo on a Coli thread:jawalrus:

But fell back cause he girl walked over.

:camdup:

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Rednecks are literally in the rural areas. If you’re in the city areas you won’t come across them like that.

NC not like SC. Most of the cities are pretty liberal compared to the rural areas.

Most of N.C. is still solidly red. :usure:

The “real cities” are pretty liberal Charlotte, Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Carborro , Greensboro... and Winston to a lesser extent ... Asheville of course and Wilmington to some degree.

Stop lying to these people :mjlol:

We still ain’t with that shyt ... at all.

But on another note how disrespectful was it for Chapel Hill to stake it’s claim in Charlotte by putting a Tarheel Mens basketball national championship sign near UNC Charlottes campus. :heh:

Crazy thing is nearly every UNC Char grad I know is a Tarheel fan first and then a UNC Charlotte fan second :mjlol:

UNC Champ Sign: Controversial Tar Heels champ sign brought down near UNCC campus

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
UNC is an army better yet the navy.

Duke lost yesterday. :umad:

UNCC and UNCCH are all a part of the same school system. Everybody eats. Hopefully they put A&T football signs everywhere. :banderas:

The state is pretty solidly UNC in my opinion with NC State second and Duke 3rd in terms of fandom.

Apparently some UNC Charlotte folks don’t care about being under the same system

And yeah, they should promote a&t just as much.
——————
According to the article :

Some students at UNCC complained, saying that it makes their school look like it’s part of UNC-Chapel Hill.

It was originally supposed to go near the state line on I-77, officials said.

"Everything within a 10-mile radius is 49ers territory," a UNCC student said.

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC

The “real cities” are pretty liberal Charlotte, Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Carborro , Greensboro... and Winston to a lesser extent ... Asheville of course and Wilmington to some degree.

But on another note how disrespectful was it for Chapel Hill to stake it’s claim in Charlotte by putting a Tarheel Mens basketball national championship sign near UNC Charlottes campus. :heh:

Crazy thing is nearly every UNC Char grad I know is a Tarheel fan first and then a UNC Charlotte fan second :mjlol:

UNC Champ Sign: Controversial Tar Heels champ sign brought down near UNCC campus
Man when I was there people thought it was strange I was a Duke fan. I mean people from VA and SC are UNC fans. :why:
Oh he’s from Durham that’s why :troll:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
The state is pretty solidly UNC in my opinion with NC State second and Duke 3rd in terms of fandom.

Definitely. Charlotte is weird now with the Clemson and Sakerlina crowd in the mix.

And yeah, they should promote a&t just as much
It's a very good school, but we know why they aren't promoted as much. :mjpls:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps

I have to travel to these cities in the Charlotte area everyday. I feel pretty good about Charlotte but it gets kinda shaky for a bruh once you go outside the city
Gastonia:picard:
Kings Mountain/Shelby:picard::picard:
The mountains(Lincolnton,Newton,Hickory,Lenoir):picard::picard::picard::picard::picard:
Asheville and Raleigh seems pretty straight though.

And I didn't think it was that serious with Chapel Hill putting their sign near UNCC.. booooy was I wrong lol.