The Official Charlotte, NC Discussion Thread

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I have to travel to these cities in the Charlotte area everyday. I feel pretty good about Charlotte but it gets kinda shaky for a bruh once you go outside the city
Gastonia:picard:
Kings Mountain/Shelby:picard::picard:
The mountains(Lincolnton,Newton,Hickory,Lenoir):picard::picard::picard::picard::picard:
Asheville and Raleigh seems pretty straight though.

And I didn't think it was that serious with Chapel Hill putting their sign near UNCC.. booooy was I wrong lol.
Bunn :picard:

Louisburg :picard:

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
UNCC hasn't been close to a championship since the 70's. Of course there are going to be more Tar Heel fans.
What I think of when I hear UNCC basketball
Major

Daps
I went to see Black Panther at Northlake Mall at 3:45 today. There was a line when we got there and some people were dressed in African garb and another man had an African scarf on. When the movie was over there was another line for the showing after mine and I saw more people in African garments. This is the second weekend for the movie.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I went to see Black Panther at Northlake Mall at 3:45 today. There was a line when we got there and some people were dressed in African garb and another man had an African scarf on. When the movie was over there was another line for the showing after mine and I saw more people in African garments. This is the second weekend for the movie.

That’s how it was last week.

Everyone claiming it wanna be Africans now.

I saw white folks and Hispanics with African garments

Martha

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
Most of N.C. is still solidly red. :usure:

The “real cities” are pretty liberal Charlotte, Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Carborro , Greensboro... and Winston to a lesser extent ... Asheville of course and Wilmington to some degree.

Stop lying to these people :mjlol:
:yeshrug:

it's red but it ain't as hick in the cities as folks on the outside make it seem plus you're downplaying the amount of people who stay in rural areas (which I mentioned as "red/hick")