The Official Callisto Protocol thread. PS/XB/PC - Dec 2.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I'll wait I know I'm getting gift cards for Christmas. Part of me wants to cop Dead Space remake though since I never played it

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Yeah bro. That's the only reason. I haven't seen any legitimate flaws.
the hates overblown fr

i've seen mobtalk push people towards way more jank games than this

i already knew the reviewers were twirling mustaches when they complained about the lack of a fukkin map lol... the worst thing about the game by far is the crutching on melee combat - because it completely takes the teeth out of most encounters when you know you can just box your way out of shyt.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
the hates overblown fr

i've seen mobtalk push people towards way more jank games than this

i already knew the reviewers were twirling mustaches when they complained about the lack of a fukkin map lol... the worst thing about the game by far is the crutching on melee combat - because it completely takes the teeth out of most encounters when you know you can just box your way out of shyt.
I'm starting to see a pattern here, I might just unsub from all the Video game review Youtubers and just watch straight gameplay to decide.

They have to review so many games a year, they can't give them all their legit time. MFers wield too much power.

I still enjoy Gotham Knights and I still plan on getting Midnight Suns this week (yes I really do want to hear about Blade's book choices).

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This game started growing on me the more you play. When I first started playing I wasn't feeling it but I spent $70 on this game so I had to decide to continue to play and it get better and better.

I actually really enjoy and like this game.

People need to stop giving reviewers too much power. How about deciding for yourself or you will miss out on a solid game.

@surf @Gizmo_Duck

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
FjLvod0WAAAfJ9A

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
So they are using the stick like mechanics of that Jet Li game(Jackie Chan I believe as well)
Watched the final boss fight to see what all the hub bub was all about
It looks like a really easy fight:patrice:
Maybe I have to play it to see why everybody is frustrated
I’ll wait until deep sale
A 9-12hr game ain’t worth that price
Even though I’m liking the “linear” sale of the game
Sometimes exploration can be daunting
So seeing games like this definitely piqued my interest more