The Official Callisto Protocol thread. PS/XB/PC - Dec 2.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
So what's the general consensus? Is that it's a skip/wait till the price goes down or is it worth checking out?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
There is zero basis to think they don't have an interview with Schofield if this game doesn't have "Playstation" marketing - your argument has no basis in reality.
99.9% of indie games that don’t have Sony marketing don’t get interviews with KF :stopitslime:
I agree that Mike's reasoning was stupid but he is (a) an X-Box stan and (b) there is no reason to assume Playstation marketing has anything to do with the game being reviewed. It was a hyped game from way back.
Yes there is. Again there’s 6 PC reviews and 45 Playstation reviews.

Lota of indie horror games came out this year. KF reviewed, met with and had sponsored content from ONE of them :stopitslime:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
The game is a multiplatform. It had hype cause people want a Dead Space type game and it was made by the devs. Most people didn't even know Sony had anything to do with the game whatsoever. I was looking out for this game since I saw the trailer. Turning this into some "sony" thing is weird as fukk. The game got attention because people were interested. Add in the fact that Dead Space Remake is coming out and people wanna directly compare games since their releasing so close to eachother.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The game is a multiplatform. It had hype cause people want a Dead Space type game and it was made by the devs. Most people didn't even know Sony had anything to do with the game whatsoever. I was looking out for this game since I saw the trailer. Turning this into some "sony" thing is weird as fukk. The game got attention because people were interested. Add in the fact that Dead Space Remake is coming out and people wanna directly compare games since their releasing so close to eachother.
So sony marketing does nothing.

They spend millions of dollars for these marketing deals for zero return? :comeon:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
nikka is a multiplat game I don't understand what ur issue is. They was giving out codes for this shyt for free on PC if u got an AMD card. End of the day. shyt don't matter.
I don’t have an issue.

The KF dude literally said being able to meet with the devs made him raise his score.

We all know how video games journalism works, it’s basically marketing.

A game getting extra money and push from a platform holder will always result in that game getting more attention.

That’s all i said. Y’all got the issue for whatever reason :manny:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I don’t have an issue.

The KF dude literally said being able to meet with the devs made him raise his score.

We all know how video games journalism works, it’s basically marketing.

A game getting extra money and push from a platform holder will always result in that game getting more attention.

That’s all i said. Y’all got the issue for whatever reason :manny:
But u blaming it on Sony when the guy who said that don't even fukk wit Sony. He's an Xbox guy.