The Official Callisto Protocol thread. PS/XB/PC - Dec 2.

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
Stupid bytch, This bytch pissed me off. We have too much dangerous shyt to deal with. fukk that stupid old ass beef. :damn:
Talk to her breh!:russ:
She was doing the most and then
she had the fukking nerve to leave you behind dealing all those camouflage spider legs:sadcam:
I would of left the bytch stranded taking the last escape pod. Now we even hoe. :mjgrin:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Weird

This game is far from wack it’s almost like a hivemind way of hate going on with this :patrice:

Or maybe it’s me because I love this game I can’t see how it got bashed like that :manny:
Nah the game is legit dope. Same way early technical issues had people sitting on The Evil Within and that game is a dope ass horror game. I rarely look at horror game reviews. Like I said before. Historically the only mainstream horror games that get the best ratings is Resident Evil game. Most of the greatest horror games of all time are sitting in the 8 range.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah the game is legit dope. Same way early technical issues had people sitting on The Evil Within and that game is a dope ass horror game. I rarely look at horror game reviews. Like I said before. Historically the only mainstream horror games that get the best ratings is Resident Evil game. Most of the greatest horror games of all time are sitting in the 8 range.
Interesting I was just playing this my girl fell asleep on me she’s going to be mad some shyt was kinda explained

I’m not finished but on the ps5 there’s not really any bugs but so far it’s a solid 7 or 7.5 i really like this one.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Yeah, no shyt but don't you rather play a new game with a new story that you haven't played it before?. I still have my Dead Space on Xbox 360 and it still looks great, the graphics look good as PS4/XB1 graphics.

I will skip Dead Space Remake and wait for a sale cause when I played the Callisto Protocol I felt like I'm playing Dead Space Remake and also don't want to spend another $70 when I already have Dead Space on Xbox 360.

I know this game it's not for everyone, and that understandable....but however, if they haven't played Dead Space then I don't think they will enjoy this game and Dead Space Remake.
Dead Space 1 is a scarier and more tense game tho I will say that.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
This nikka @MeachTheMonster is legit mad at this game and I think I know why. It's cause it wasn't running well on Xbox consoles so this nikka had to prove his alliance. He's treating this shyt the same way he treats Sony exclusives. U nikkas ain't even video game fans in this section. nikkas just corporate advertisers.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This nikka @MeachTheMonster is legit mad at this game and I think I know why. It's cause it wasn't running well on Xbox consoles so this nikka had to prove his alliance. He's treating this shyt the same way he treats Sony exclusives. U nikkas ain't even video game fans in this section. nikkas just corporate advertisers.
fukk outa here goofball. Ain’t nobody mad.

You wanna defend a $30 indie that cost $70 then go for it. :camby:

radio rahiem

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mount Vernon, NY via Trinidad & Tobago
I mean it’s trash on PC as well to be fair.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Yep, ever since he heard about the sony devs contributing to the game he’s been on a mission

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Finished it and my beat the game trophy didn't pop :skip:

This game definitely could have used more time in the oven, but I would be down for a 2nd one.