The Official Callisto Protocol thread. PS/XB/PC - Dec 2.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I love survival horror. This isn't that. This is a linear corridor shooter with jump scares and great graphics. Not really any substance to it, which is hilarious given they were, "reinventing survival horror." All they really managed to do was implement mediocre gameplay mechanics that other mediocre games did better. They knew exactly what they were doing with the review embargo.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Court with the motivation
workout-train.gif
:wow:

(wtf are these clowns doing :mjlol: )
Of all the dumbass....

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I love survival horror. This isn't that. This is a linear corridor shooter with jump scares and great graphics. Not really any substance to it, which is hilarious given they were, "reinventing survival horror." All they really managed to do was implement mediocre gameplay mechanics that other mediocre games did better. They knew exactly what they were doing with the review embargo.
RE2 Remake gotta be the most balanced survival horror game of the last decade. It's a damn near perfect survival horror game.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn. And I was thinking this was gonna end up being better than Dead Space Remake but looks like it won't. Atleast we only gotta wait a month for that.

I have a feeling that Dead Space Remake gonna be like this gameplay, not the original Dead Space gameplay, etc.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
watching gameplay of this is wild. they really thought a full game of that goofy dodge mechanic and melee the same zombies would be good?

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
I'm liking this game a lot, brehs :manny: :banderas: I know a lot of people getting the beats from them mutated inmates and COs so they talking 7/10, but not me. I'm giving them mutants the BEATS so I'm like 8.5 - 9 / 10! :steviej: I just got pass the processing area for those who think I'm :duck:.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just bought an AMD video card and this game is free as part of the promotional credits and even I don't want it lol.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The entire Kinda Funny crew was positive about this and they all they finished it, so I doubt it is that bad. Apparently you get used to the dodge mechanic as you go.