The Official Callisto Protocol thread. PS/XB/PC - Dec 2.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You are correct but the reviews let me know I should wait for this to hit gp/extra or wait for a price drop
Right, although I think a lot of people would have played this and enjoyed it thoroughly had they not seen what the trending opinion on it was.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Runs fine on the cinco:yeshrug::wow:

After putting a few hours in yeah sorry but this ain’t for everyone. The combat is is going to piss casuals off:lolbron:

I’m right at home the swings carry weight especially when you connect and each encounter is rewarding if you survive

I suggest some of you to pickup that Marvel game:sas2:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Runs fine on the cinco:yeshrug::wow:

After putting a few hours in yeah sorry but this ain’t for everyone. The combat is is going to piss casuals off:lolbron:

I’m right at home it’s the swings carry weight and each encounter is rewarding if you survive

I suggest some of you to pickup that Marvel game:sas2:

Leave midnight suns out of this :ufdup:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Days Gone got a 71??:ohhh: I enjoyed the hell out of that.

Days Gone was Pokemon/Cyberpunk/BF2042 status at launch and the critics did their damn thing (rightfully).

Its a completely different experience today with the numerous patches and QoL updates + PS5 update. It would probably get mid 80s if reviewed today.

I still think the first 6-7 hours of the game was complete basura, but it becomes great once you hit the third camp and even better once you hit the second map.