The Official Callisto Protocol thread. PS/XB/PC - Dec 2.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
really confused as to what @MeachTheMonster and @The Mad Titan are trying to do in this thread. I guess we’ll see how it plays out.. :patrice:

Yall play and hype 7’s on gamepass all year and now acting like a 75 game is trash? :mjlol: High On Life thread will be interesting

When did I say the game was trash, y'all love to do this.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
You goofys live in an alternate universe.

It’s always projection with y’all.

It was sony stans sending death threats and acting a fool cause the performance issue. As usual i was just laughing at you clowns.

Majority of my posts about the game were BEFORE that information was even released. But there was a clear moment when the game fell out of favor with the @Gizmo_Duck s of the world :wow:

Sony stans:mjlol:
Game is dope.

Video game reviews are trash.

This team deserves some credit. Can’t think of any indie open world game that looks/plays this good.

slap a big name on this game and the scores come in much higher :smh:

Peoples complaints are casual as fukk.

“There’s no gun lock on”

“too many combat system’s”

both of those things make the combat fun to me. Reviews complain about cookie cutter shyt, then complain when a game doesn’t follow the same cookie cutter shyt they give good review scores:smh:

Projection my ass. fukk outta here.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
When did I say the game was trash, y'all love to do this.

You wouldn’t be in here being cheeky if this was a gamepass title, you would either be mute or have some rational viewpoint as to why it was a good move for phil to get it on the service. Same with meach.

Ive never seen xbox fans scoff at a 75 before now :patrice:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
really confused as to what @MeachTheMonster and @The Mad Titan are trying to do in this thread. I guess we’ll see how it plays out.. :patrice:

Cbhc-RWBUk-AAGE7-C.jpg

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You wouldn’t be in here being cheeky if this was a gamepass title, you would either be mute or have some rational viewpoint as to why it was a good move for phil to get it on the service. Same with meach.

First i was just commenting on reviews as this is a game most people including myself were on the fence about. I’m not one to harp over scores that’s what you goofys do. I simply reacted to what the reviews said. Same thing i did in the scorn thread.

Difference there is i didn’t get a bunch of quotes from you stans crying and shyt bringing up old games and threads.

Y’all nikkas pitiful :scust:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I still never said the game was trash, I'm not even scoffing at the game. It's y'all I'm joking on.

I didn't care about the game before hand and don't now, I'll never purchase it because it doesn't interest me in the least. If it comes to gamepass of PSnow at some point maybe I'll give it a shot tho.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yeah, I got you trying to refute my initial post with by showing exactly what I said to be 100, dispelling your goofy ass.

M$ Stans. :mjcry: :mjgrin:
No. You made that whole shyt up based on your own projections.

Y’all went on an anti-biomutant campaign after that performance story came out so you all attacked anyone who had anything positive to say about the game.

Weirdo behavior :huhldup: