The Official Callisto Protocol thread. PS/XB/PC - Dec 2.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
really confused as to what @MeachTheMonster and @The Mad Titan are trying to do in this thread. I guess we’ll see how it plays out.. :patrice:

Yall play and hype 7’s on gamepass all year and now acting like a 75 game is trash? :mjlol: High On Life thread will be interesting

Last edited:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Biomutant ain’t have shyt to do with xbox. It’s still not even on gamepass. fukk are you talmbout :comeon:
I'm talking about when you and your cronies were frothing at the mouth trying to salvage that as a great game back when it was getting shytted on, simply cuz it had a marginally better version on Messbox. GamesAss had nothing to do with it and I didn't mention as such, fool. Just acknowledging the comparison to what you said Sony folks supposedly are doing here to that fiasco back then. If you still don't understand, go up that very thread to Ginkgo Biloba your convenient amnesia having ass. Your own receipts are all over that thread.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
image0.jpg

Holy shyt :pachaha:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I played for a while like 30 minutes before I go back to my work to get it done. I work from home (WFH) today :blessed:

The combat isn't that hard but I can see why anybody would have a problem with the combat in this game. The combat is almost similar to The Last of Us combat. For dodging so you are holding left stick and right stick will dodge attacks, holding down stick will block attacks as I said it isn't that hard.

I'm disappointed with the haptics feedback on dualsense.

I heard many have problems with PC performance in this game.

I would wait for the price drop, $70 isn't worth it, in my opinion. It's not great, and it's not terrible but I'm still enjoying thou. Will drop more after I play more.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I'm talking about when you and your cronies were frothing at the mouth trying to salvage that as a great game back when it was getting shytted on, simply cuz it had a marginally better version on Messbox. GamesAss had nothing to do with it and I didn't mention as such, fool. Just acknowledging the comparison to what you said Sony folks supposedly are doing here to that fiasco back then. If you still don't understand, go up that very thread to Ginkgo Biloba your convenient amnesia having ass. Your own receipts are all over that thread.
You goofys live in an alternate universe.

It’s always projection with y’all.

It was sony stans sending death threats and acting a fool cause the performance issue. As usual i was just laughing at you clowns.

Majority of my posts about the game were BEFORE that information was even released. But there was a clear moment when the game fell out of favor with the @Gizmo_Duck s of the world :wow:

Sony stans:mjlol: