The Official Callisto Protocol thread. PS/XB/PC - Dec 2.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gamespot with the classic 5/10 :russ:

I feel like majority of horror games get trashed ratings wise unless it's Resident Evil or indie. Even the Silent Hill series always got only decent reviews and I'm talking about the first 3. Silent Hill 1 got in the 7's on release. Silent Hill 2 only in the 8's. And that's considered one of the greatest horror games of all time.
Exactly

And GameSpot is full of shyt I’m tired of this era of gaming reviewers ain’t no way Re8 dlc should’ve gotten praise like that or even Xenoblade Chronicles 3 which I like a lot nah b

I’m not trying to throw a cape on for a damn video game, too much prejudice in the review space and less objectivity. There was a time when games got scored on what it’s trying to be and less on ther person thinks it should be.

Last edited:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Always agenda fill.

But they handle big stite advertiser with kid gloves and friendly scores.

shyt on the game for being a dead space, but sucking CODs and Ass Creed's dikk every year being the same exact shyt.

None of this makes sense lol.

Sony did the marketing for this game and it was advertised heavily.

And MW2 got killed this year by critics (76 on metacritic) despite being one of the best COD games in a long while.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The sound of dialogue is very low, almost like you can't hear them well even though the volume is high to 100, the sound is still low, it likes low quality and the characters speaking in whisper

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
I go to twitch to see how the game looks , and 10 seconds into the stream....I already see a bug.