giphy.webp

:hhh:

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
So the campaign is using Verdansk for glorified spec ops missions? 😔

It's going to sell (except for me 😁), but there's like no buzz for this one at all. When the new Warzone map was revealed, people tuned out. I see the player base moving back to Rebirth again. Was DMZ dropped in favor of Zombies?

Uncle Phil needs to bring in fresh blood @ Activision

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
4 hours a campaign story and no platinum trophy, etc for fukking $70? :heh: this shyt is a ripoff and this is more like DLC for $25 or $30

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not sure if the content is worth the 70$ price tag,

Will probably still buy tho cus i need my cod

That's why they won and will keep going, they won't change it unless idiots like you stop falling for it, and stop buying it. NBA2K and Madden, COD just proved that. That's why they won cause the idiot fans ate it up

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Do you realize this is not an exclusive and is multiplat? Whether Microsoft owned them or the deal was blocked, this game would have came out this way regardless.
From what I understand they were going to skip a year. Then the acquisition came into play and I'm assuming they wanted to put something out asap.

I honestly think this is another gamepass ploy. Release a half ass 70$ game, but subscribe to gamepass and you can play it for free in 3-6 months.