The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III & Warzone Urzikstan Thread

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
It's wild how far COD has fallen since 2019 and Verdansk. Their leadership is abominable and Microsoft is not the company to right the ship.

COD players are fiends so I bet sales will be off the charts like usual but you have to think at some point, people will begin walking away. I know their Warzone 2 numbers tanked compared to the original and taking away Warzone 1 to force people onto that trash definitely left a sour taste in a lot of people's mouths.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
It's wild how far COD has fallen since 2019 and Verdansk. Their leadership is abominable and Microsoft is not the company to right the ship.

COD players are fiends so I bet sales will be off the charts like usual but you have to think at some point, people will begin walking away. I know their Warzone 2 numbers tanked compared to the original and taking away Warzone 1 to force people onto that trash definitely left a sour taste in a lot of people's mouths.
I think they lost goodwill when they didn't allow the cosmetics you've earned or purchased in the first game to transfer over to 2nd. After that greedy move, I refused to buy cosmetics for COD. I feel greedy moves like that made them lose some of the pull they had. The game is still very popular, but I feel a couple more greedy moves like that could make people look elsewhere

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
:dahell::pachaha::bryan:

Worst fear confirmed: You can't launch Modern Warfare 3 without first launching Modern Warfare 2​

Activision's bold new vision for unifying the Call of Duty experience is off to a bad start. With the early release of Modern Warfare 3's campaign, players are discovering that launching Call of Duty HQ, the unified front end for current and future CoD titles, is required to access the new game. That might not be such a big deal if it wasn't so slow, inelegant, and seemingly pointless. Call of Duty is now a launcher within a launcher, and it sucks.

I'll explain: Before you can launch Modern Warfare 3, you have to launch Modern Warfare 2 first. Seriously. "Call of Duty HQ" is just the Modern Warfare 2/Warzone client under a new name.

Switching between Modern Warfares 2 and 3 from the HQ is not like switching modes. Once you're on the main menu, you could jump immediately into Warzone or a multiplayer match of MW2. Clicking the Modern Warfare 3 button, however, closes the HQ app and launches an entirely different executable called Modern Warfare 3. There is no option to just launch Modern Warfare 3, because "Modern Warfare 3" is not its own game. It's buried, literally, inside CoD HQ as a piece of add-on content.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Last edited:

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN