The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III & Warzone Urzikstan Thread

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Ok we not going by logic, got you breh :salute: elite stanning
From what I understand they were going to skip a year. Then the acquisition came into play and I'm assuming they wanted to put something out asap.

I honestly think this is another gamepass ploy. Release a half ass 70$ game, but subscribe to gamepass and you can play it for free in 3-6 months.

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
@Black Mamba i Couldn’t quote the post but here,

Y’all going off assumptions, all of a sudden it’s microsoft fault the game went from dlc to a premium release? :shaq2: be real brother this is activision and activision alone. And what sense would it make for Microsoft to “sabotage” this cod? Y’all already under the assumption that somehow Microsoft had a hand yet the game is getting shytted on so why would it make any sense to purposely put out a shytty game especially based off the back Sony has marketing with cod until at least 2025

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
@Black Mamba i Couldn’t quote the post but here,

Y’all going off assumptions, all of a sudden it’s microsoft fault the game went from dlc to a premium release? :shaq2: be real brother this is activision and activision alone. And what sense would it make for Microsoft to “sabotage” this cod? Y’all already under the assumption that somehow Microsoft had a hand yet the game is getting shytted on so why would it make any sense to purposely put out a shytty game especially based off the back Sony has marketing with cod until at least 2025
Just an educated guess. Sony has marketing, but they still want people to sub to gamepass.

Maybe not this year, but over the next few years when people say “remember paying 70 for that bullshyt last year, let me try it on GP instead”

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Just an educated guess. Sony has marketing, but they still want people to sub to gamepass.

Maybe not this year, but over the next few years when people say “remember paying 70 for that bullshyt last year, let me try it on GP instead”

Sony doesn't lose anything in the deal. They still get their regular royalty fee.Microsoft gets the 70% cut now instead of Activision and hopefully for them it grows Gamepass subs.

Mikeatris

Supreme Mathematik
Daps
Reppin
My City
And the multiplayer going to be MW 2009 maps all over again? And it is rumored they are going to put the MW2 maps from last year in it? I can just play 2009 and still have the same effect. Them servers still online. Paying $70 for rehashed maps and being able to open a few doors, FOH

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
And the multiplayer going to be MW 2009 maps all over again? And it is rumored they are going to put the MW2 maps from last year in it? I can just play 2009 and still have the same effect. Them servers still online. Paying $70 for rehashed maps and being able to open a few doors, FOH
They going to add new maps too :troll:

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
It's wild how far COD has fallen since 2019 and Verdansk. Their leadership is abominable and Microsoft is not the company to right the ship.

COD players are fiends so I bet sales will be off the charts like usual but you have to think at some point, people will begin walking away. I know their Warzone 2 numbers tanked compared to the original and taking away Warzone 1 to force people onto that trash definitely left a sour taste in a lot of people's mouths.
We basically paying for multiplayer, price of the brick should be less :mjlol: