Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

Amir Khan...come on down if you want this work:birdman:

#AboutBillions

:aboutbillions:

AB ducking Khan again, Faxts(Jim Jones voice):banderas:

Not only cant AB make 40 healthy he knows Khan cant neither, I guess he'll get Figgy to lose the weight

#AlwaysBullshytting

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
AB ducking Khan again, Faxts(Jim Jones voice):banderas:

Not only cant AB make 40 healthy he knows Khan cant neither, I guess he'll get Figgy to lose the weight

#AlwaysBullshytting

He cant make it healthy....even though he just fought at 140, hasn't shown any "drained from making weight effects" in any of his fights, and 5 of his last 7 fights have been at 140 since 2013?:jbhmm:

Interesting perspective:jbhmm:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I told ya'll nobody was going to fight GGG until he looked beatable/bad.

In comes Brook with his welterweight speed. He wins a couple rds by just bouncing combos off of GGG's head and the world took notice.
After that, Jacobs (a guy that wanted no parts of GGG beforehand) finally takes the fight. Canelo soon follows suit and the rest is history.

The only reason I'm even bringing that up is because the same thing will prolly happen to Spence at welterweight. Nobody is going to take a chance against that nikka unless he looks vulnerable first. This wait and see era of boxing is killing off good fights from happening sooner than later because nobody wants to study tape and really analyze their opponents. nikkas want somebody else to gameplan and lose so they can see what works before they take the fight themselves.

Ya'll wanna see Spence fight guys like Swift, Thurman, Crawford, Porter, etc....:ooh:
well you better hope Peterson fights the fight of his life and make Spence look less beastly. :sas2:

nikkas will be lining up to face Spence once that happens. :mjgrin:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
People talking about Khan vs Broner....unless he can make 140, like we told him before (or even 144), it's not happening:camby:

But #TeamNewzz will gladly offer to break his face at 147 like we did his fellow country man Kell Brook:demonic:

“It’s something I would consider,” Spence told Sky Sports during an interview posted to its website Thursday. “He’s a big name, too, so if my manager came to me with that, I would consider it and talk with my coaches about it. I don’t see why not, why it can’t take place.”

#TruthSeekers

giphy.gif

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
People talking about Khan vs Broner....unless he can make 140, like we told him before (or even 144), it's not happening:camby:

But #TeamNewzz will gladly offer to break his face at 147 like we did his fellow country man Kell Brook:demonic:

“It’s something I would consider,” Spence told Sky Sports during an interview posted to its website Thursday. “He’s a big name, too, so if my manager came to me with that, I would consider it and talk with my coaches about it. I don’t see why not, why it can’t take place.”

#TruthSeekers

giphy.gif

Spence goin after all of Swifts leftovers :heh:

Reminds me of :deadmanny: goin after all of Floyds left overs trying to get that shine

N jus like Floyd vs :deadmanny:.... Swift vs Spence will have the same outcome

:Swift1:

#swiftset:demonic:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Man this guy here does not like the heavyweight division lol

He's right in most of it though... :pachaha:

Joseph Parker is in the midst of perhaps the most uninspiring championship reign I’ve ever seen. Before agreeing to fighting Joshua, he was on the verge of taking his belt to hide away in Japan.

Credit to him for taking it, but I question the wisdom of risking a potential unification fight with Joshua over a grudge against a middle-aged Cuban man.

Most of his career has been spent trying and failing to entice opponents into coming to Russia. That ensured judges and PED tests would be in the control of Vladimir Hryunov and his ocean deep pockets.

Kubrat Pulev is what we call in basketball ‘tall and that’s all.’ He was supposed to get knocked out by Anthony Joshua, but an injury prevented him from cashing in on that. He’s very good at being tall, but quite bad at the most basic of boxing maneuvers.

Then there’s Dillian Whyte, who has already been stopped by Anthony Joshua, and was last seen putting on a sad performance against an injured and disinterested Robert Helenius. He’s being used as a bargaining tool by Eddie Hearn presently, in an effort to build up the unification fight between Joshua and Wilder. I imagine this is his ceiling.

:heh::mjlol:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Spence goin after all of Swifts leftovers :heh:

Reminds me of :deadmanny: goin after all of Floyds left overs trying to get that shine

N jus like Floyd vs :deadmanny:.... Swift vs Spence will have the same outcome

:Swift1:

#swiftset:demonic:

I think its more of us being willing to fight anyone that's willing to fight us:manny:

Only Lamont Peterson voluntarily came forward thus far:yeshrug:

Hopefully Khan is not scared away after what Canelo did to him.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
@((ReFleX)) Canelo taking this one:obama:
This gonna be a straight lesson. On some 10-2 shyt. But if canelo gets a real S&C coach, he's getting the knockout. Still disgusted that little g could barely land on him when he was running on fumes. Let us get them ariza shakes and little g getting stretched:wow: