Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps

I saw his interview with IFL or whatever.

They asked about BJS and he said he doesn’t want to fight BJS next cause he wants to get acclimated to the weight. Doesn’t want to eat and be 160 he wants to be stable and strong enough to punish guys/deal with the leaning and holding etc.

He mentioned Spike O Sullivan as an opponent next and then will take BJS, meanwhile Danny Jacobs is trying to fight Spike. So we not seeing him vs Jacobs or BJS next.

:mjcry: We looking like the wAit Team out here

nikka growing free form locs and hanging out playing around in the gym.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

They asked about BJS and he said he doesn’t want to fight BJS next cause he wants to get acclimated to the weight. Doesn’t want to eat and be 160 he wants to be stable and strong enough to punish guys/deal with the leaning and holding etc.

He mentioned Spike O Sullivan as an opponent next and then will take BJS, meanwhile Danny Jacobs is trying to fight Spike. So we not seeing him vs Jacobs or BJS next.

So the bytch moved to 160 to avoid a hot 154 division, and now is trying to play get acclimated to the weight games, nah, fukk outta here, the whole world can see he 154 pounds soaking wet, that boy being a bytch out here

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

:scust: at this latest development

He can waste his 2nd fight of his 3 fight HBO deal on O'Sullivan next............but not Derevyanchencko which would be a better fight and an immediate shot at GGG next?:hhh:

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
So the bytch moved to 160 to avoid a hot 154 division, and now is trying to play get acclimated to the weight games, nah, fukk outta here, the whole world can see he 154 pounds soaking wet, that boy being a bytch out here

You mean the 154 where he was mando to Lara and Lara waited all year to fight Terelle Gusher. Charlo been told him to “wait, starve.”

Nobody at 54 was trying to fight him so he moved up.

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
:scust: at this latest development

He can waste his 2nd fight of his 3 fight HBO deal on O'Sullivan next............but not Derevyanchencko which would be a better fight and an immediate shot at GGG next?:hhh:

:dead: at the title being “BJS,no, I’m happy to fight the guy with the mustache.”

I wasn’t even gone ether us by posting this in here
:mjgrin:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
:dead: at the title being “BJS,no, I’m happy to fight the guy with the mustache.”

I wasn’t even gone ether us by posting this in here
:mjgrin:

I don't even care no more, he making us look bad himself :heh:

His talent is what it is....but his moves are very :patrice:

2018 looks like it's gonna make clean out my stable with only Spence, Lubin, & Wilder left standing...even #OhioPlayers may get the boot:wow:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Big Charlo hurts Andrade badly

I'm not even on my shyt on Andrade joke around mode

That video sounded like a whole lotta self doubt :ld:

Charlo would mentally destroy breh while he nervously cracks pg13 kid friendly jokes :to:

He would. Charlo putting the beats on him would probably make Andrade turn into a full-time wrestler:snoop:

Lil Charlo already sat my boy Lubin on timeout:mjcry:

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland

2018 looks like it's gonna make clean out my stable with only Spence, Lubin, & Wilder left standing...even #OhioPlayers may get the boot:wow:
We still got Conwell to look forward to

Newzz

Supporter
Daps

Amir Khan...come on down if you want this work:birdman:

#AboutBillions

:aboutbillions:

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps

My stable is my stable, I'm not gon move anybody. Don't mean I support the moves tho.

I'm catching that Rigeaux Vibe
:damn: