Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Floyd knew damn well what the movement was about the question was a set up as he's been arrested for assault on a female with little evidence, so he subtly shytted all over the interviewer....stop subtly being a fakkit:hhh:

So you think its ok to go full retard now that you have your innanets back....

Or are you at the library? :patrice:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
We believe Ken Porter now:russ:...he's never been caught lying:aicmon:

Porters knew they weren't getting that fight N TWICE used Swifts name cuz Shawn a undercard fighter :scusthov:

Why should I care what Swifts opinion is on p4p or who should fight who...boxers are dumb...Floyd does that shyt erry week:mjlol:

Spence is good ok and?? Until he brings a bag with him to the table none of these nikkas gonna want to fight him...they can fight each other N make more money

I told y'all that IBF belt wasn't goin get Spence them big fights N he shoulda went the WBC route instead :manny:

And Angel has said himself that big fights between top tier opponents shouldn't happen:

"What I'm trying to say is that they're both elite fighters, why would you fight each other when you can fight a [Rod] Salka," responded Garcia.

"Listen to what I'm saying, it's about the bank being loaded," exclaimed Garcia. "It's not about the glory, that's why Oscar [De La Hoya] is at where he's at."

"It is about the glory, I don't want you to misunderstand me," continued Garcia. "[But] sometimes it's not about the glory brother, it's about the paper because they take punches in the face and that sh*t hurts."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ba...why-its-a-bad-idea-for-shawn-porter-and-keith

...so again, we're stuck in the middle, bc if he didnt think a Porter & Thurman should happen, he, imo, cant possibly be on board with Swift vs Porter.

Just because you like Swift as a fighter doesn't make his word truth & vice versa breh...thats all Im saying.

Last edited:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
So you think its ok to go full retard now that you have your innanets back....

Or are you at the library? :patrice:

nikka talking shyt using up his free AOL Online minutes:mjlol:

He better quiet his ass down before they kick him out the library:mjlol:

:pachaha:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
And Angel has said himself that big fights between top tier opponents shouldn't happen:

"What I'm trying to say is that they're both elite fighters, why would you fight each other when you can fight a [Rod] Salka," responded Garcia.

"Listen to what I'm saying, it's about the bank being loaded," exclaimed Garcia. "It's not about the glory, that's why Oscar [De La Hoya] is at where he's at."

"It is about the glory, I don't want you to misunderstand me," continued Garcia. "[But] sometimes it's not about the glory brother, it's about the paper because they take punches in the face and that sh*t hurts."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ba...why-its-a-bad-idea-for-shawn-porter-and-keith

...so again, we're stuck in the middle, bc if he didnt think a Porter & Thurman should happen, he, imo, cant possibly be on board with Swift vs Porter.

Just because you like Swift as a fighter doesn't make his word truth & vice versa breh...thats all Im saying.

It ain't got nothing to do with who I like

Ken Porter talks out his ass we kno this...you called him out on it for the AB fight

Thurman didn't wanna fight
Brook didn't wanna fight
AB didn't wanna fight
Berto Didn't wanna fight
Swift dont wanna fight

Do you see the trend there :picard:

They knew they weren't getting the fight Next N still went on the internet talking...Member how you said it was corny Khan did that to AB a couple years back?? Same level of corny now:manny:

Porter calls Al gets an answer of Swifts on vacation resting up / there's no money in the budget end of '17 fight not available next = Ken puffing out his Chest errybody is scary of Porter :ahh:

Meanwhile Swifts like nobody even told me:dahell:

:heh:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Where is my brother one smoke weed at??????
What's good tua breh?
2018 got a lot coming up
#BeterBeast championship reign
#HammerHeads bounce back
Valdez about to re-crack Quiggs jaw
Mikey G bout to catch a new title at a new division, then defend+unify his other title :whew::wow:

Smoke himself going from Illinois to Colorado :obama:

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

pathetic lol

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

i remember this shyt...and this is why i say today's generation fighters dont want to be great and why i dont think highly of the welterweight division..nobody wants to fight anybody there..they'll move up or down to there and not do a damn thing

say what you want about oscar but he punched his ticket to the HOF..oscar is not a good name to use to try to prove glory isnt shyt lol

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
i remember this shyt...and this is why i say today's generation fighters dont want to be great and why i dont think highly of the welterweight division..nobody wants to fight anybody there..they'll move up or down to there and not do a damn thing

say what you want about oscar but he punched his ticket to the HOF..oscar is not a good name to use to try to prove glory isnt shyt lol

Yep.

His Son, who consistently and proudly says he doesn't pick his own fights, saying "Porter's name wasn't brought up to me" makes sense...being that his Father, who DOES pick his fights, doesn't believe in 50/50 matchups for lower pay. The quote is there and the video is easily accessible as well. Swift got $2 million to face Thurman, while he wont receive more than $1.3 million (if that) to face Porter (who has 2 losses himself) at this point, while the fight will be just as tough as the Thurman fight was or maybe even more being that Porter is a rough house fighter while Thurman prefers to operate from distance.

But, I'll just let it play out and sit back like "I told you so" afterwards:manny: