Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Danny had his chance to be top 10 p4p after he beat Lucas...but he didn't move right and you get what you get today.

dead on.

He has his daddy to blame for it. He's made enough money, so he might as well fight Porter or Spence, or retire for now. He's not even a draw anymore.

Still, his resume still not bad though. So, would you pay to see him fight ?

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
dead on.

He has his daddy to blame for it. He's made enough money, so he might as well fight Porter or Spence, or retire for now. He's not even a draw anymore.

Still, his resume still not bad though. So, would you pay to see him fight ?
If he's facing a good opponent yeah I'd pay

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
So nobody goin mention that Swift says hed fight Crawford that hed love that fight:jbhmm:

No mentions of Porters never even calling Al to make that fight y'all was :noah:about :jbhmm:

Swift not a draw anymore :shedead:...last fight broke Barclays record N did 5.1 Milly views :mjlol:

I'll let y'all tell it tho :beli:
:mjgrin:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
So nobody goin mention that Swift says hed fight Crawford that hed love that fight:jbhmm:

No mentions of Porters never even calling Al to make that fight y'all was :noah:about :jbhmm:

Swift not a draw anymore :shedead:...last fight broke Barclays record N did 5.1 Milly views :mjlol:

I'll let y'all tell it tho :beli:

Because he said it makes it true?:dwillhuh:

Starting at 01:48 specifically, Kenny Porter talks about how they've made the calls to make the fight happen and Garcia didn't want it:

So that leaves it in the middle. And he also didn't say what you're saying...he said he wasn't offered the fight by Haymon. Not that they never called.

Your comments on this though?

[VIDEO] DANNY GARCIA TELLS TERENCE CRAWFORD HE HAS TO FIGHT "BOOGEYMAN" ERROL SPENCE TO BE #1 P4P || FIGHTHYPE.COM

Unless Garcia's part of #TruthSeekers, or is willingly accepting his role as behind Spence at Welterweight, why is he trying to force Crawford vs Spence when he wont even fight Spence himself and that fight is much easier to make?

Last edited:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Sometimes its just best to shut the fukk up Floyd... :snoop:
Floyd knew damn well what the movement was about the question was a set up as he's been arrested for assault on a female with little evidence, so he subtly shytted all over the interviewer....stop subtly being a fakkit:hhh:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

Starting at 01:48 specifically, Kenny Porter talks about how they've made the calls to make the fight happen and Garcia didn't want it:

So that leaves it in the middle. And he also didn't say what you're saying...he said he wasn't offered the fight by Haymon. Not that they never called.

[VIDEO] DANNY GARCIA TELLS TERENCE CRAWFORD HE HAS TO FIGHT "BOOGEYMAN" ERROL SPENCE TO BE #1 P4P || FIGHTHYPE.COM

Unless Garcia's part of #TruthSeekers, or is willingly accepting his role as behind Spence at Welterweight, why is he trying to force Crawford vs Spence when he wont even fight Spence himself and that fight is much easier to make?

Porter ducked rushing to fight bum nikkas, and he ducking swift to this day, his daddy said his hand broke, and then he gonna sit on the shelf and wait for a once a year fighter who's eyeing a tune up....Faxts for illiterate nikkas who can't read between the lines who's ducking who...Granados and his blown up struggle hands had the boy stunned and surviving, swift leaves porter salka'd, you know this, I know this, porter knows this, his daddy knows this, so go post struggle ab videos, or be a chatty patty on Twitter:hhh:, or whatever else the fukkk u do before you come at...

#Swiftset:salute:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

We believe Ken Porter now:russ:...he's never been caught lying:aicmon:

Porters knew they weren't getting that fight N TWICE used Swifts name cuz Shawn a undercard fighter :scusthov:

Why should I care what Swifts opinion is on p4p or who should fight who...boxers are dumb...Floyd does that shyt erry week:mjlol:

Spence is good ok and?? Until he brings a bag with him to the table none of these nikkas gonna want to fight him...they can fight each other N make more money

I told y'all that IBF belt wasn't goin get Spence them big fights N he shoulda went the WBC route instead :manny:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Floyd Mayweather: “The who?”

MH: “The #MeToo movement. Women speaking out about sexual assault.”

FM: “When you say ‘me too’ ... When somebody is like, ‘I got a Rolls Royce, I be like ‘me too.’’ When somebody say they got a private jet, I say, ‘Me too. I got two. Me too.’”

MH: “This is a very different —”

FM: “Well, I didn’t know! My Me Too movement from the beginning was whenever somebody said what they have I’m like, ‘me too.’ Somebody say they got a billion dollars, I say, ‘I made a billion dollars, me too.’”

:laff::laff:x:laff::laff: