Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
Crawford isn't Top 10 at 147? He needs to fight Spence?? Breh, you aint even fight Spence yet....how you gonna pass the buck onto a TR fighter to take a fight that you should be taking since you're both PBC fighters?:dwillhuh:

I seen this he mentions GGG Canelo Loma Rigo then says “Spence and Crawford they gotta fight”
:heh:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I seen this he mentions GGG Canelo Loma Rigo then says “Spence and Crawford they gotta fight”
:heh:

That was crazy:heh:

Like, how you gonna just toss Crawford to the head of the line......but then turn around and say he's not even a Top 10 WW:dead:

If, in his mind, Bud isn't a Top 10 WW, then what purpose would Spence vs Crawford serve?:mindblown:

They gotta stop interviewing this guy without his Pops around:snoop:

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps

Like, how you gonna just toss Crawford to the head of the line......but then turn around and say he's not even a Top 10 WW:dead:

If, in his mind, Bud isn't a Top 10 WW, then what purpose would Spence vs Crawford serve?:mindblown:

He thinks he won the Thurman fight, enough said lol.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California

Breh where u think he gets his crazy from?

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California

This video Garcia explains why he questions the pound for pound list, looks like he’s just upset he’s never been on it.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Which he should have at 140

Not based upon what he labels as criteria of a P4P fighter.

His P4P criteria for Lomachenko (moving up in weight) would eliminate Danny Garcia from his own P4P list as well, being that the best person he ever beat since moving up is the shell of Robert Guerrero.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps

the day when even you defend Crawford :heh:

Swift against the world :heh:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
the day when even you defend Crawford :heh:

Swift against the world :heh:

He aint trying to see Spence...yall know how i feel about my boy getting ducked by the PBC WWs.

Crawford dont gotta be first to face Spence, one of them #PBCDucktales WWs need to man up...not pass the buck to Crawford:scust:

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Not based upon what he labels as criteria of a P4P fighter.

His P4P criteria for Lomachenko (moving up in weight) would eliminate Danny Garcia from his own P4P list as well, being that the best person he ever beat since moving up is the shell of Robert Guerrero.
He’s an idiot I’m going by p4p criteria of resume which he’s is better than Crawford at 140