Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Triangle theories to decide who wins a fight?:jbhmm:

If Mikey felt as confident as yall did, he wouldn't be saying $3.5 million isn't enough to face Robert Easter Jr:sas2:

#TheBunnyTeam
Lol I don't think Mikey has lot any sleep thinking about Easter mayne. I'm sure he's supremely confident he'd whoop him.

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
Going down in Ghana

26167374_1498732903579813_5921223579774511922_n.jpg

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Triangle theories to decide who wins a fight?:jbhmm:

If Mikey felt as confident as yall did, he wouldn't be saying $3.5 million isn't enough to face Robert Easter Jr:sas2:

#TheBunnyTeam
Mikey aint shyt breh but Loma will expose him soon; how do you thoroughly dominate someone like he did Broner and still walk out the building like damn :jbhmm:.....visibly speaking....visibly.....Im not sure the better fighter won that night, Broner simply aint move his damn hands in the middle rounds, I dont know whats wrong with breh:gucci:

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
I just want to know why people are hype about the 140 belts.

The belt that Lipinets would never touch if Crawford didn't let it go.

Basically fighting for a vacant belt above your weight, when you have true champions in your weight class.
:mjpls:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
I just want to know why people are hype about the 140 belts.

The belt that Lipinets would never touch if Crawford didn't let it go.

Basically fighting for a vacant belt above your weight, when you have true champions in your weight class.
:mjpls:
Still better than Flanagan though at least Mikey has the intention to go back 135 and unify with Linares after the Lipinets fight

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Mikey aint shyt breh but Loma will expose him soon; how do you thoroughly dominate someone like he did Broner and still walk out the building like damn :jbhmm:.....visibly speaking....visibly.....Im not sure the better fighter won that night, Broner simply aint move his damn hands in the middle rounds, I dont know whats wrong with breh:gucci:

You do it by aggressively out-pointing them with basic one twos while pressing forward. Mikey pretty much handcuffed Broner. Broner defended well and covered up enough where he lost, but didn't get beat up. Mikey rarely landed anything significant. He just outworked Broner to keep him from attacking. Mikey doesn't have the style to beat up Broner since he's too text book. He punches hard and sharp, but doesn't have the offensive variety to actually get good clean shots frequently. nikkas like Maidana and Porter are rushing you throwing from everywhere. They telegraph some shyt while they sneak in other shyt. Mikey ain't doing that. His approach is more methodical and steady.

Mikey is a very good fighter, but I do feel like he's avoiding Easter. There's something about that match up he and his people don't like. Maybe it's Easter's chin. Kid is tough and will hang around if he gets hit a few good times. Maybe its his size and length. Maybe it's the fact that he throws a good consistent uppercut which is the punch that Mikey's susceptible to, due to his stance and how he holds his guards. Easter is also undefeated and we all know that those are usually the most determined fighters since they don't know how to lose.

Linares is definitely the guy more suited for Mikey's style. Despite his skill level, dude has a weak chin and has been stopped before. His footwork is the only thing that gives him a chance in that fight. Once Mikey gets his distance and timing down, he prolly knocks him out with the first good shot. This shyt will be Canelo vs Khan at Lightweight.

The media is doing a disservice by hyping Linares for his longevity and accolades over Easter and his undefeated record, size, and style. They're trying to make the easier fight for Mikey seem like its the bigger and better fight when it's not. If Easter was some dominant victory waiting to happen, the fight would have been made already.

That's just how I see it though. :manny:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
So I saw prospect names and some of lesser known fighters and decided to add on here

Kosei Tanaka

Andrew Selby

Ryan Burnett

Emmannuel Rodriguez

Mark Magasayo

Tugstsgot nyambayar

Jerwin Anjacas

Khalid yafai

Gamal Yafai

Alberto Machado

Shavkat rhakmikov

Egidijus kavaliauskas

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Jamie Mungia

Ryan Garcia

Walter Kautodokwa

Roamer Alexis Angulo

Ryad Merhy

Ruslan Feyfer

Simon Kean

Filip Hrgovic

Tre Lippe

Senad Gashi

Rostislav Plechko

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Easters good but y'all gonna see. Hell get his day w Mikey if he keeps barking. Until then he needs to level up, and stop fighting down to his competition. Begin using his geometry more to his advantage so he doesn't go life and death w mid level 135ers