Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Easters good but y'all gonna see. Hell get his day w Mikey if he keeps barking. Until then he needs to level up, and stop fighting down to his competition. Begin using his geometry more to his advantage so he doesn't go life and death w mid level 135ers

but is Shafikov really a mid level guy tho. I mean he gives everyone a good fight. Most thought he beat Rances. Easter didn't look as bad as Rances did when he fought dude.
Commey was undefeated and is another guy that gives everyone hell.

The only recent guy that Easter should have obliterated was Cruz, but that was it.

I mean we don't shyt on Mikey for not looking great against Burgos who isn't any better than Shafikov or Commey.

Don't get me wrong, I'd like to see Easter look more dominant too, but that's not always gonna happen against tough opponents. :manny:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
@GzUp bruh this is repetitive..i posted this shyt in the fight thread
I never saw it, also it deserves its own thread.

I honestly feel that we need more threads open here.

We have good topics in the random thought thread that need there own thread.

We need to lock that thread up.

This forum should look like a official boxing site but instead we have one thread with every bit of news in there.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I never saw it, also it deserves its own thread.

I honestly feel that we need more threads open here.

We have good topics in the random thought thread that need there own thread.

We need to lock that thread up.

This forum should look like a official boxing site but instead we have one thread with every bit of news in there.

the bolded i agree but the scorecards, which have been discussed ad nauseam, in the GGG-Canelo fight thread..how much conversation do you think it will generate?

remember this forum is also shared with MMA news as well

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
the bolded i agree but the scorecards, which have been discussed ad nauseam, in the GGG-Canelo fight thread..how much conversation do you think it will generate?

remember this forum is also shared with MMA news as well

Maybe it won’t generate much, but people need to see it:manny:.

Even if a thread don’t generate it’s ok, it will most likely stay on the front page for a month.:heh:

But breh the way u policing threads is as if we have a problem with people flooding this place with threads, I mean :comeon:.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Maybe it won’t generate much, but people need to see it:manny:.

Even if a thread don’t generate it’s ok, it will most likely stay on the front page for a month.:heh:

But breh the way u policing threads is as if we have a problem with people flooding this place with threads, I mean :comeon:.

i have a thing about redundant threads :russ:..other forums and subforums on here have that problem and it drives me crazy lol..but ill separate it back out into its own thread and let it cook

Gizza

Can’t find a job, YOU can rap at least
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
Former Olympic gold medal boxer accused of lewd acts on child
Alene TchekmedyianContact Reporter

Authorities are searching for more possible victims in connection with an Olympic gold medalist and boxing coach accused of committing lewd acts on a child.

He was the pride of East L.A. when he won Olympic gold. Now, he's accused of molesting young boxers - Los Angeles Times
He was the pride of East L.A. when he won Olympic gold. Now, he's accused of molesting young boxers — Los Angeles Times

:snoop: protect ya seeds around strangers