Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
Former Olympic gold medal boxer accused of lewd acts on child
Alene TchekmedyianContact Reporter

Authorities are searching for more possible victims in connection with an Olympic gold medalist and boxing coach accused of committing lewd acts on a child.

He was the pride of East L.A. when he won Olympic gold. Now, he's accused of molesting young boxers - Los Angeles Times
He was the pride of East L.A. when he won Olympic gold. Now, he's accused of molesting young boxers — Los Angeles Times

:snoop: protect ya seeds around strangers

Wow

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Former Olympic gold medal boxer accused of lewd acts on child
Alene TchekmedyianContact Reporter

Authorities are searching for more possible victims in connection with an Olympic gold medalist and boxing coach accused of committing lewd acts on a child.

He was the pride of East L.A. when he won Olympic gold. Now, he's accused of molesting young boxers - Los Angeles Times
He was the pride of East L.A. when he won Olympic gold. Now, he's accused of molesting young boxers — Los Angeles Times

:snoop: protect ya seeds around strangers
Jesus

The axe murderer

Daps
Dogboe vs Magdaleno gonna be interesting

I hope they make that next for Magdaleno on the Valdez card and we don't have to wait till summer
I have a feeling Magdaleno gets ko'ed
Magdeleno looked dangerous in the donaire match but saw some issues there. He'll likely be the favorite here

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Magdeleno looked dangerous in the donaire match but saw some issues there. He'll likely be the favorite here
Magdaleno kinda struggled with a long past prime Donaire... maybe he's gonna be the favorite cause he has more name value and he's a little more proven but maybe Dogboe is the smart money there

The axe murderer

Daps
Magdaleno kinda struggled with a long past prime Donaire... maybe he's gonna be the favorite cause he has more name value and he's a little more proven but maybe Dogboe is the smart money there
True. My breh Donaire getting in there with Frampton. He really may show his age in there. I'm hoping for an Erik Morales vs Maidana ''y'all must've forgot'' type performance where he's old but still shows why he was feared :mjcry:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
True. My breh Donaire getting in there with Frampton. He really may show his age in there. I'm hoping for an Erik Morales vs Maidana ''y'all must've forgot'' type performance where he's old but still shows why he was feared :mjcry:

im hoping for one last hurrah from donaire against frampton..i really cant stand frampton :francis:

The axe murderer

Daps
im hoping for one last hurrah from donaire against frampton..i really cant stand frampton :francis:
Framptom seemed to struggle a lot in his last fight due to ring rust. But I'm not sure how far past it Donaire is. He doesn't seem to have that same pop in his punches that he used to.