Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
1 .- Shawn Porter (US) SILVER
2 .- Danny Garcia (US)
3 .- Manny Pacquiao (Phil) * CBP/P
4 .- Jessie Vargas (US)
5 .- Diego Chaves (Argentina)
6 .- Qudratillo Abduqaxorov (Uzbekistan)
7 .- Cesar Miguel Barrionuevo (Argentina) LATINO
8 .- Mohamed Mimoune (France) EBU * CBP/P
9 .- Ray Robinson (US)
10 .- Konstantin Ponomarev (Russia)
11 .- Brandon Rios (US)
12 .- Adrian Granados (US)
13 .- Egidijus Kavaliauskas (Lithuania) NABF
14 .- Ahmed El Mousaoui (France) * CBP/P
15 .- Kerman Lejarraga (Spain)

These rankings are :scust:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I thought Duva was gonna avoid Bivol but they saying they want Beterbiev.:leon::blessed:

I don't know if Beter is ready, but I'm down to see a eurodemon grudge match. Demonic levels should be high for that bout.

:huhldup:

Yall already know how I feel about people refusing VADA tests:ufdup:

Bivol.....you looking suspect:birdman:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I said ALL this for months. But who am I? I dont know shyt:manny:

“That’s just a lame excuse to not fight,” Easter said. “I don’t produce enough fans. What does Lipinets – no disrespect to him – but what … come on now. Everybody knows that is not true. I have fans all over. My fan base is big. Like I said, man, it don’t matter if we fought in a room with nobody. It shouldn’t even matter. If the money’s good and the contract’s good, then we should fight. I wouldn’t care about fighting in front of nobody, because I know what I’m gonna do.”

“If I was that much an easy fight, the fight would’ve been made off the offer they gave Mikey,” Easters said. “It would’ve been made. It just didn’t make sense, all these excuses. I don’t make no excuses. I’m coming to fight and they know that.”

“I wanted the fight,” Easter said. “It was serious on my side. I don’t care where, how much, none of that. I wanted the fight. I heard, you know, at first it was I didn’t produce enough fans or the fight didn’t make sense, which that didn’t make sense, and some other excuses the guy came up with. But like I said, I was ready to fight whenever, whatever or how much. It didn’t even matter.”

Was I lying:mjpls:

And by the way, as far as Easter having a base, he has sold out an 8k venue vs nobodies in back to back fights. Mikey just didn't want it like I said off top.:yeshrug:

#TheBunnyTeam