Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I thought Duva was gonna avoid Bivol but they saying they want Beterbiev.:leon::blessed:

I don't know if Beter is ready, but I'm down to see a eurodemon grudge match. Demonic levels should be high for that bout.

:huhldup:

#beterbeast will chase that faster than GGG chasing a knockout of the night bonus cheque :mjgrin:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Mikey has a huge obsession with making money and being a star. I have huge doubts that he will go back down to 135 even though he’s a title holder. For a unification he might, but he might as well take a couple more fights as 140, get acclimated, and then head straight to 147 to make the type of money he is looking for.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I said ALL this for months. But who am I? I dont know shyt:manny:

“That’s just a lame excuse to not fight,” Easter said. “I don’t produce enough fans. What does Lipinets – no disrespect to him – but what … come on now. Everybody knows that is not true. I have fans all over. My fan base is big. Like I said, man, it don’t matter if we fought in a room with nobody. It shouldn’t even matter. If the money’s good and the contract’s good, then we should fight. I wouldn’t care about fighting in front of nobody, because I know what I’m gonna do.”

“If I was that much an easy fight, the fight would’ve been made off the offer they gave Mikey,” Easters said. “It would’ve been made. It just didn’t make sense, all these excuses. I don’t make no excuses. I’m coming to fight and they know that.”

“I wanted the fight,” Easter said. “It was serious on my side. I don’t care where, how much, none of that. I wanted the fight. I heard, you know, at first it was I didn’t produce enough fans or the fight didn’t make sense, which that didn’t make sense, and some other excuses the guy came up with. But like I said, I was ready to fight whenever, whatever or how much. It didn’t even matter.”

Was I lying:mjpls:

And by the way, as far as Easter having a base, he has sold out an 8k venue vs nobodies in back to back fights. Mikey just didn't want it like I said off top.:yeshrug:

#TheBunnyTeam

Tell him to keep that energy, and he'll get his beating after Linares does. In the meantime, Mikey getting another belt in another division, for the same amount of money :yeshrug:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Tell him to keep that energy, and he'll get his beating after Linares does. In the meantime, Mikey getting another belt in another division, for the same amount of money :yeshrug:

So Mikey is gonna fight Lipinets, Linares, Loma, and Easter in 2018? I doubt it....especially considering he turned down a $3.5 million payday to face Easter (he was offered the same to face Easter, Lipinets, & Figueroa. He chose Lipinets and said it wasn't enough money to face Easter)

Attempting to beat Easter to unify at 135 > attempting to get a belt at 140 by beating Lipinets.

Mikey just didn't want it...I knew it all along. Im glad it's settled now:obama:

#TheBunnyTeam

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
So Mikey is gonna fight Lipinets, Linares, Loma, and Easter in 2018? I doubt it....especially considering he turned down a $3.5 million payday to face Easter (he was offered the same to face Easter, Lipinets, & Figueroa. He chose Lipinets and said it wasn't enough money to face Easter)

Attempting to beat Easter to unify at 135 > attempting to get a belt at 140 by beating Lipinets.

Mikey just didn't want it...I knew it all along. Im glad it's settled now:obama:

#TheBunnyTeam
That's strange....if we're being consistent more belts in more divisions=better right? Or just for Broner :mjpls: who by the way we got that scalp already. I personally don't think Mikey can make 135 again, and the thought of him unifying at 135 is a pipe dream but :yeshrug:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
I don’t think Mikey Garcia would duck Easter.
Easter seems like a genuinely nice kid but I don’t think he is an elite fighter/talent, he struggled on 2 fights out of his last 3 and I think Mikey already faced and beat Easter level or arguably even higher level fighters and beat them.

That’s just my 2 cents though if any of you believe Easter is an elite guy and operates on another level than all the opponents of Garcia so far then be it but I don’t see that.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Easter seems like a genuinely nice kid but I don’t think he is an elite fighter/talent, he struggled on 2 fights out of his last 3 and I think Mikey already faced and beat Easter level or arguably even higher level fighters and beat them.

That’s just my 2 cents though if any of you believe Easter is an elite guy and operates on another level than all the opponents of Garcia so far then be it but I don’t see that.
pretty much my view too

mendez was a nice KO win and he went life and death with commey but thats it really...he hasnt shown me anything that i bet against mikey outside of maybe a physical advantage only..not skill

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
That's strange....if we're being consistent more belts in more divisions=better right? Or just for Broner :mjpls: who by the way we got that scalp already. I personally don't think Mikey can make 135 again, and the thought of him unifying at 135 is a pipe dream but :yeshrug:

Moving goal posts that early in the morning Smoke?:mjpls:

Also, when have I ever said what you're saying? That's not being consistent, that's creating a strawman argument + moving goal posts bc that Easter talk is too hot.:jbhmm:

I never ever said AB is the best because of that. I only referred to AB as the youngest 4 Division Champion in history....because it's true. Just like it's true Mikey ducked Easter:sas2:

#TheBunnyTeam

Newzz

Supporter
Daps

Triangle theories to decide who wins a fight?:jbhmm:

If Mikey felt as confident as yall did, he wouldn't be saying $3.5 million isn't enough to face Robert Easter Jr:sas2:

#TheBunnyTeam

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Moving goal posts that early in the morning Smoke?:mjpls:

Also, when have I ever said what you're saying? That's not being consistent, that's creating a strawman argument + moving goal posts bc that Easter talk is too hot.:jbhmm:

I never ever said AB is the best because of that. I only referred to AB as the youngest 4 Division Champion in history....because it's true. Just like it's true Mikey ducked Easter:sas2:

#TheBunnyTeam
No goal post moving friend. Mikey would wash Easter, and even though Easter thinks he's ready.....he'd get beat up possibly KOd. Going up to grab another belt is not ducking breh.